Do you have a model of effective plaque to suggest ?
A model to build a reactor capable of producing about 1 LPM

I only have some basic principles that I use. Some of these only make very small differences but do make a difference.

1. The distance the bubbles travel should be as short as possible. (rectangle)
2. The input port should be at least half the size of the exit port.
3. Input port should be not less than 1 inch above the bottom gasket.
4. Input port should be staggered.
5. In put port should not be close to the electrical connection. (Duel connected plates)
6. Use Duel electrical connections cattycorner.
7. For one l lpm you need a 15 plate 2 stack 4 x 6 reactor. This should make you 1 lpm with reasonable amperage. Something between 12 to 20 amps.
8. End plates both should have input and exit ports.
9. The center plate should have no ports.
10. Add a normal gasket between the last plate and the end plate. Not a full gasket. This creates a pocket of electrolyte that helps maintain proper levels and reduce heat.
11. All plates should be media blasted or at least cross sanded. Media blasting is much better. Media blasted create less heat which allows you to run more amps with out damaging your plates or less amps to create the same lpm.
12. Insulate all ports with Weld-on 16 (I use 1802) at least 1/2 inch. Only sticks if the plates are media blasted!!

I am sure others have just as good principles or designs but this is what I follow when building a bipolar series reactor. There are some exceptions like if you are using slots across the top for exit ports the input port will be much smaller than half that area. Remember this is my BASIC principles.