Hello everyone. I'm new to HHO technology but I am able to easily do the mechanical work on the system and the vehicle to make it right. Inside a 1 quart mason jar I tightly wrapped a negative and a positive cable around a PVC honeycomb that I made from five 5" lengths of 1/2" PVC pipe. Each electrode is 3/16" stainless steel cable and wraps around 5 times. Distance between the wires is about 1/4" to 3/8" & pretty consistant. I'm using roughly 8-10 teaspoons of baking soda to about 3/4 quart of water. I'm getting excellent bubbling but within a couple of minutes the first time I connected it to the vehicle the water had been 90% either evaporated or just sucked out the top of the bubbler & into the engine. Needless to say it smoked a lot & ran terrible until the water was gone. Also, it was blowing a 15A fuse within a second so I figure the draw is in the range of 20 to 30 amps. Next fuse I had was a 40A & that was fine. The vehicle is a 1999 Toyota 4Runner 6 cyl with almost 200K. I'm going into the intake manifold right now until I figure out the bubbler configuration that works. Thank you, any suggestions would be very much appreciated.