Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The craziest experiment you would love to try

Super Fuel FX Guest
    As far as the Platinum goes, salvage it out of your catalytic converter and smelt it down . What about using a microwave transformer and a super rectifier?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Fuel FX View Post
    As far as the Platinum goes, salvage it out of your catalytic converter and smelt it down . What about using a microwave transformer and a super rectifier?

Well some recyclers dont take cat platinum.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

overtaker Guest
    We need some more crazy ideas. I think H20PWR would love to try some out.

Quote Originally Posted by overtaker View Post
    Did you know that glowing carbon will steal the oxygen molecule from water, releasing the hydrogen?

Who want's to build one?
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Quote Originally Posted by overtaker View Post
    I am deep into the magnetic pulse generator design now. I am as we speak building homade transformers that will pulse electro magnetic fields through the cell while stepping voltage down to 2 volts or slightly less. This will eliminate the need for neutral plates thus eliminating current leakage. I am probably out of my mind here. 12 volts at 10 amps will equal 2 volts at 60 amps so I am having to overcome wire size problems but I think I have it figured out. And yes I am taking into count the actual 13.7 volts when calculating proper step--down ratio's. So no new projects until I complete this one. I really think this is going to be much more effecient.

Quote Originally Posted by HHOinKY View Post
    I would just like to build a cell and be able to install it. My schedule is so hectic, and my money is so tight...
    I know how to easily build a cell, in about 30 minutes, for about 40 dollars. It produces decent, depending on electrolyte. It''s no super cell, but it works wonders for like no money.
    1995 Chevy Camaro
    17 MPG base city/highway
    Listening to Van Halen

fisher Guest
    Gold, platinum, silver - why? I thought the whole underlying idea of HHO was to SAVE money. Or have we evolved to the point of, forget the dough, I wanna generate some serious fumes!

HMMMMMMMMM???

My wanna-do, is to build a gen from SS expanded metal. Ever see the youtube video entitled something to the effect of "Crazy cheap HHO gen"? The generator is made of wire cloth tie-wrapped together. It bubbles like crazy. But you see the wires turning brown.

A SS screen would do tons of current, but tons of bubbles. Maybe use a PWM. Im building one made of all-thread right now to see how that will do. Lots of rough edges.

daggit Guest
    I'm wondering how efficient it could be to invent an HHO powered furnace powered by current diverted from the battery bank of my windmill. ( I live in a cold windy place).

overtaker Guest
    Daggit, You may want to check out BEAWINDHOG.COM I believe he has done a lot of work in that area. By the way the spell check I just did before I posted came up with a funny alternative for Daggit.

fisher Guest
    daggit, look into solar heating. I am researching it myself at this point and my neighbor is building a solar heater for his house, made from coke/beer cans. You will find the info on it with a quick web search. Some neat stuff out there.