Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Metal fabricator here again..

Metal fabricator here again..

I hope I don't upset anyone, but I wanted to re-post my services. I think my initial thread didn't neccesarily get "thread Jacked", that sounds like something bad. I think it just got really long and started get into material discussion.

So, with that being said, I just wanted let everyone know that I came up with a price chart using 20g. 316 ss. It gives you an instant price including holes and notches. This should be much easier for you and I.

I will e-mail this price chart to anyone interested....

daggit Guest
    are you able to supply ss tubes? prefferably ones in which one tube can fit inside another with a 1 to 2 mm clearance between the outer surface of the inner tube to the inner surface of the outer tube?

Just to let everyone know. Saturday night I requested a price for some specific stainless plates. I live in Alaska so it was past midnight when he received the e-mail. He responded early Sunday but I did not check until monday morning. I asked to make sure that the design was exactly like I wanted. Tuesday morning he sent me a drawing and with only one small change I sent the go ahead to this company. It is now wednesday evening and the plates are done and will be shipped tomorrow. This is OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION THANK YOU. I would recomend his services to anyone and everyone. I will do a video and show his work as soon as I receive the plates. I have not seen the quality as of yet but you usually can judge the quality by the service. I can not wait.

overtaker Guest
    We always hear about the bad service. It's nice to hear about the great service! H20pwr, are the plates for a dry cell? 316l?

Quote Originally Posted by overtaker View Post
    We always hear about the bad service. It's nice to hear about the great service! H20pwr, are the plates for a dry cell? 316l?
    Yes, The plates are 316L for a dry cell that should have no current leakage through the holes. I will be setting up different numbers of neutral plates and testing with the same resevoir and same electrolite to measure differences in output under identical conditions.

I will be doing a short video as soon as I get the plates to let everyone see the quality of work.

Thank you for the compliments H20PWR, I'm just doing my job. Its too bad to hear about people ripping others off or dealing with horrible service. Quality work and a good reputation means everything! (especially in today's economy)

You should receive your plates soon, if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    Thank you for the compliments H20PWR, I'm just doing my job. Its too bad to hear about people ripping others off or dealing with horrible service. Quality work and a good reputation means everything! (especially in today's economy)

You should receive your plates soon, if you haven't already.
    Not here yet but I do live in Alaska and they were mailed Thursday so I don't expect them until Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks
    Larry

Great Job

The plates have arrived and to say I am very satisfied is an understatement. Take a look at the video and judge for yourself.

Thank you Tom

Larry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHwyjtUjZ9w

Great job with the plates scm!!!!

GREAT JOB!!! Thank You for your great work. Here is a video of the plates after 60 hours of run time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8tI...e=channel_page