Thread: Interesting News Story in my home town

redneckgearhead34 Guest

Interesting News Story in my home town

I live in the "suburbs" of Raleigh, NC. I saw this on the news, apparently the guy that did this works at Wake Tech., one of our community colleges in the area. My brother goes there and I am gonna try to get up with the guy so that I can look at his setup a little closer.

Interestingly enogh it looks like he is using the water4gas design. I had no luck with particular setup. Who knows what he did different though

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/4022544/

overtaker Guest
    That news crew really did their homework. Wow, a 29 mile trip to verify the mileage gain. I would of loved to see more effort on their part.

Well, according to the mechanic expert at the end I can double my gas mileage from 17 to 33 just by driving better.

...who wants to help me throw all my HHO cells and other stuff into the nearest garbage dump?
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    Well, according to the mechanic expert at the end I can double my gas mileage from 17 to 33 just by driving better.

...who wants to help me throw all my HHO cells and other stuff into the nearest garbage dump?
    wow.. 33 MPG just by changing your driving habits?? come on russ.. quit burning out and driving around in 2nd gear all the time... THAT'S why you've been struggling with your mileage gains.. you won't keep your foot out of it LOL..
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post

Russ,

Yes, 33 MPG into town coasting downhill.

What about the return trip?

BoyntonStu

Wallaby Guest
    Well now, since Rich Cregar (wake tech instructor) isn't seeing the production I guess we are wasting our time and money. I wonder how much time he has actually spent with R&D concernig HHO. As far as the news reporters, you guys and gals should invest in some internet time. Do some reading for goodness sake. I would love to see the same interview with one of you guys so the viewers could really see how it's done.

My 2 cents

Wallaby

Oh come on guys, it's dead easy!!!!

On the way to work, I just go downhill all the way as Stu mentioned.... on the way back, I also go downhill.

What do you mean my route can't be downhill both ways??? Of course it can!!!! After all, the world *IS* flat and man's internal organs *ARE* disrupted at speeds in excess of 50 mph! Why else does the US have a 55 mph average speed limit?

I think the thing that gets to me with these TV shows is that it's *ALWAYS* the Water4Gas type designs that are shown. Ozzie may have helped get the name HHO out there (although his design is more about steam than hydrogen) but he has just as much negative impact too by refusing to comment or get involved when approached by the media. I would like, just for once, to see him invite them in and show them how it should be done.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Had a report in my town(Wichita, Kansas) on the local news. I don't know if they are stupid, lazy, or were paid off, but they butchered it. They used two W4G, which in my experience with the same 2 water4gas I did gain a little bit. But they straight up killed it. They induced the HHO to the air filter, IDK if it was after or before MAF. They didn't even seal up the hole they just kinda stuck it there. They didn't show amps, electrolyte, or anything. They measured the 50 mile trip both ways with the cars MPG calculator... and didn't say anything with ECU. I'm not even sure it was actually running... Why does the news crews kill HHO stories?
    1995 Chevy Camaro
    17 MPG base city/highway
    Listening to Van Halen

Super Fuel FX Guest
    For the same reason big oil and car companies kill it.