Quote Originally Posted by Wallaby View Post
Coffeeachiever, thank you for your nice comment. The map enhancer (map efie) has a city / highway adjustment. The highway adjustment is set slightly more aggressive than the city setting. If the city setting is too aggressive you will have power issues such as climbing hills, pulling into traffic ect. You can actually kill your mileage. The toggle switch makes it easy to go from city to highway without constantly tuning. In my opinion city driving is better when controlling the 02 sensor. The engine runs much smoother. Anymore I only use the map efie when I'm driving on the interstates. You will hear all kinds of different ways of enhancing with HHO. I just know what works for me. I'm not sure how to anwser the speedometer question. The vehicle that my HHO system is on is a 1993 toyota corolla. I call it my hybrid, gasoline/HHO.

My next setup will be a slick looking dry cell unit on my wifes 98 Durango.

Take care

Wallaby
Hey when you get that cell on the wife's Durango please post some pics. I have an 02' and its pretty tight under the hood! I went down on the frame rail on the left side next to the engine. Its kind of a pain to get to it for maintenance so I usually just leave it alone
Anyway, would like to see where you end up putting it. The 318 in yours might give you a little more room but I bet not much!