Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bubbler water getting into my electrolyzer

Ronjinsan Guest
    OK now I'm on the right thread......Hiya Lou just wanted to ask what the pipe up the middle is for? Or am I seeing this wrong?? looks like a pipe with a black thing on the end going up to the top?

porkchop Guest
    What kind of container you using? Can you get them at a store? I have got to find a better container.
    I routed the output to both below and above the throttle plate. It decreased my mileage. I am putting it back to just a direct injection to the manifold. I AM going to figure out a way to have a larger container. Possibly multiple containers. I'll get a picture of the setup with everything installed. Initially, I was getting 15 more on hwy, with the split injection, (for my setup, yours may work better) I got 6.
    Ron- PVC container is getting hot on extended use. I cut 4" PVC in half, heated it so it was malleable, and pressed it to the top of the PVC cap. It was then the same so I could cement it to the top. It seems to help control the problem of the leads wanting to "distort" the cap. I am running 20 amps.
    (amp meter in line with unit and mounted inside vehicle for observation) I also have a switch that can power the unit on/off via a relay. The relay was a brake booster kit, 40 amp.(FYI)
    I think I might try that SS coil.

lou Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronjinsan View Post
    OK now I'm on the right thread......Hiya Lou just wanted to ask what the pipe up the middle is for? Or am I seeing this wrong?? looks like a pipe with a black thing on the end going up to the top?
    Think I covered this on another thread

Give up everything you know about this plate setup