Thread: Looking for a 1.5LPM system, also which guage to use

Robahr24 Guest

Looking for a 1.5LPM system, also which guage to use

Finally about to start building my system, just was about to start building plumabobs wet cell setup that flows about 1.2LPM at 18 amps, actually was gonna do two of those. But, since I have been gone for quite a while, anybody know of a system of about the same size that may be more efficient, say about 1.5LPM or more at about the same amperage? I don't know too much about dry cell's so I figure I would just stick with wet than.

Also, which guage should I go with, the smaller the guage will last longer, but by how much? 14, 16, 18? 316L or 304 or 430? Any answer quick would be appreciated, the faster the answers, the quicker I can finish this system, thanks.

Robahr24 Guest
    okay, well i was thinking a system around 10x7x6, that was the size of the pelican box i was going to use. I haven't had a thorough answer on how long 316 plates would last, i think im gonna use 16 or 18 guage though.

The 2LPM was just a rough estimate thats all, I don't know what people are getting with these dry cell systems. I have been told that you can get more out of one than wet cell, so figuring you can get 1.2LPM on with 18 amps with plumbobs setup, you think you can get more out of a dry cell, but I was wrong.