Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: skeletal catalyst converts hh to hydrino!

hahahahhahaha. yes. i understant your state of mind. this is something which has been raiding my mind. nothing is clear and no one comes forward to clear the doubts.
    i hope someone will help!!

P.S. - I am no scientist either. i am an engineering student. and a 21 year old girl so the ''sir'' was unnecessary
    LOL LOL I am sorry about that Miss Preita. I was just trying to be polite. Live and learn. You have a giant task in front of you. I hope your seminar in a ways off. I will PM you a possible resource.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Smile

Thanks a LOT

Your welcome, anytime
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

This is probably because no one has seen a hydrino yet.
    all the theory in the world doesnt do us alot of good.
    Proof is in the puddin'

"P.S. - I am no scientist either. i am an engineering student. and a 21 year old girl so the ''sir'' was unnecessary "

^ Welcome, me too!
    =----=----=----=----=----=----=----=----=----=
    "Ohhh, the subtle racism of lowered expectations..."

Great Research, do it, get the theory into pratice.

From what I know, people think they know about neutrinos, as I dont know almost anything about.
    But today times have changed, anyone has access to a plenty of top-edge knowledge anytime, as you do.

I have replicated HHO in search for anomaly of Joe-Cell, to understand that this HHO itself is quite fantastic and is related to those "neutrinos" in some way.

I´m Walter Russel fan, Viktor Schauberger, Nikola Tesla and Wilhelm Reich, in the "Wrong Hand" of the Academics.
    But don´t believe academics let any technology came out that could disturb the seem stability of the system we live.

Look thousants of years of repression, it is true, not a simple joke.
    As with hho 50 years behind, only some a percentage of most non academic disciplinated ones can replicate HHO.

Take care, be invisible, replicate most anomalyes to find the truth, you will at least know in what not believe.

www.rexresearch.com

gfcgamer