Thread: problem with hho on 5500 w diesel generator

biksas Guest

problem with hho on 5500 w diesel generator

Hi,
    trying to get any suggestions on project with hho and 5500 w generator.
    I have hooked hho drycell to diesel generator, took the gas tank off so i can put exactly 500 ml of diesel in special can i made.I want to be sure that hho really works.
    I want to see if it runs longer with hho gas sprayed into air intake.
    I also put 3 kw load on generator, and let it run about an hour before I do actual test.
    So far I got only 8% gain.
    My drycell is running on 20A, it is water and backing soda.
    It is producing about 1.5 l a minute, which should be enough for that kind of engine.
    Is it anything else that needs to be done in order to have beter fuel saving on this project, or thats about all I can get, which is disapointing.
    I have one unit on my car also, no impressed too.
    I'm doing this in lab, they have the right aquipment. the pwm i'm useing cost about 15k, so it is acurate.
    But I'm thinking mabe I'm doing something wrong, mabe hho gas needs to go not to air intake but somewere else.I'm believer that hho works, just can't get it wright.
    Any suggestion helps.
    So thanks a lot !

20 Amps, How many volts?

biksas Guest
    tryed 15 and 7 volts.
    Tryed all kinds of configurations with amps and volts.
    I have very good pwm, it is very acurate, got it from my body, he works at research labs, this thing cost like 15k, so I think I can trust its readings.
    I was told that amps=hho, not volts.
    I think the problem might be elsewhere.
    Don't know where yet.

To help we are going to need alot more information. Cell design, Volts and amps and MMW. 7 volts and 20 amps is alot different than 15 volts and 20 amps. Cell design plays a big part as well. Please post as much detailed information as you can and I am sure many people here will try to help. That is what this forum is about.

biksas Guest
    thanks for reply
    I have two drycells, one have nn-n+n-nn and is 6x6 inch, the other one is 4.5x4.5 and has n-n+n-n+n-n+n-n.
    For some reason volts dropws down after while, I think because the cell gets worm or smth.
    I tryed to run both those cells paralel to get more hho into the generator, but same results.
    If I put more baking soda into the water, the volts drops down too.
    So i tryed to run 15 v as long as I could, and tryed to run 6-7 volts after, production was pretty much the same.
    Generator is diesel fuel super quiet one, made in china (of course, where else, everything is made there, mabe thats the problem ) )
    5500 w.
    Also have 3kw load on it (two 1.5kw heaters).
    Gas tank is off, got plastic tube atached to fuel line, to be acurate on fuel quantity.
    have a needle on the back of the hose, where hho comes out, so the gas would go even, and be injected.
    The needle is deep as it can go, pretty much wright above the valve.
    suction in air intake is good.No leaks in the system, checking it everytime.
    Always running 20A on the cell, also tryed useing water pump to run electrolyte, or no pump.
    cells never got hot, just worm.
    Tryed to block the incoming air to air intake, just got worse results, tryed no filter, no results at all, filter on(poked the hole in air filter to get the hose in there, and kept it in fixed position) got 8% better time.
    mm, can't think of nothing else i did, but thats about all I can think of doing to this generator, out of ideas
    so...what could help to get better time?

do not use baking soda. there is a wealth of info on this site to do it correctly.
    1982 MB 300D Turbo Diesel 90%WVO/10%RUG + additives blend. $.50/gal
    don't know what MPG is, probly low 20s

Quote Originally Posted by biksas View Post
    thanks for reply
    I have two drycells, one have nn-n+n-nn and is 6x6 inch, the other one is 4.5x4.5 and has n-n+n-n+n-n+n-n.
    For some reason volts dropws down after while, I think because the cell gets worm or smth.
    I tryed to run both those cells paralel to get more hho into the generator, but same results.
    If I put more baking soda into the water, the volts drops down too.
    So i tryed to run 15 v as long as I could, and tryed to run 6-7 volts after, production was pretty much the same.
    Generator is diesel fuel super quiet one, made in china (of course, where else, everything is made there, mabe thats the problem ) )
    5500 w.
    Also have 3kw load on it (two 1.5kw heaters).
    Gas tank is off, got plastic tube atached to fuel line, to be acurate on fuel quantity.
    have a needle on the back of the hose, where hho comes out, so the gas would go even, and be injected.
    The needle is deep as it can go, pretty much wright above the valve.
    suction in air intake is good.No leaks in the system, checking it everytime.
    Always running 20A on the cell, also tryed useing water pump to run electrolyte, or no pump.
    cells never got hot, just worm.
    Tryed to block the incoming air to air intake, just got worse results, tryed no filter, no results at all, filter on(poked the hole in air filter to get the hose in there, and kept it in fixed position) got 8% better time.
    mm, can't think of nothing else i did, but thats about all I can think of doing to this generator, out of ideas
    so...what could help to get better time?
    Try changing the plate design to +nnnnn- on both of your cell's. Having n plate on the outside of the + or - plate will not do you any good. Only 1 n plate between the + and - is providing too much voltage per plate gap making your cell inefficent. Also use KOH or NaOH for your electrolite. I thing you will get better effeciency from your cell as well as more HHO. Good Luck

coffeeachiever Guest

Arrow

Keep experimenting, don't give up. You'll get there.
    I've posted it before, but a guy named smartscarecrow has run a genny off just HHO. Check him out on YouTube. Maybe you could emulate his experiment.

biksas Guest
    thanks for suggestions,I'll try those ideas.
    I saw generator running on hho, but it is gas generator, not diesel...
    I think, that for diesel we need much more hho, than for gas, so I might try like 3l/m for this project.