Thread: question on output of hydroxy!!!!!!

specialk81 Guest

Talking question on output of hydroxy!!!!!!

i am a noob to this so please help. i've been reading about this for a while and i have a couple of question on making this dependable. i want to prove people wrong.

1. someone told me that hho doesnt work because, when you have a change in engine speeds you need different amounts of hydrogen. and cant be a set amount of hydrogen all the time. for example at 2k rpm requires X amount and at 4k rpm requires X amount. and if you dont, during that process you are leaning out your engine. which will wear out your engine prematurely.

2. when you split water into hydroxy. into hydrogen and oxygen. and its running through the tube en route to the intake doesnt reformulate into water again before it even gets to the combustion chamber?? because you cant physically seperate them apart into 2 different locations??

3. the last one. when you adjust the signals from the o2 sensor to think its getting the right amount of fuel because it is getting replaced by hydroxy, how do you know then that you're not leaning out the truck after that? if you're driving on the expressway and not producing enough soo the whole time ur leaning out the vehicle and not know. since you're tricking the o2 sensors then you never know if you're vehicle is being leaned out.

soo please help with these question. these are what people told me when i told them i wanted my vehicle to run off of hydrogen. at least partially if you know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by specialk81 View Post
    i am a noob to this so please help. i've been reading about this for a while and i have a couple of question on making this dependable. i want to prove people wrong.
    Welcome to our world! Nay sayers are all part of our interest, after all, the world was flat once. Check out the document in this thread:

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=1957

... this documents detailed tests proving that the addition of hydrogen *IS* beneficial, with supporting dyno runs.

1. someone told me that hho doesnt work because, when you have a change in engine speeds you need different amounts of hydrogen. and cant be a set amount of hydrogen all the time. for example at 2k rpm requires X amount and at 4k rpm requires X amount. and if you dont, during that process you are leaning out your engine. which will wear out your engine prematurely.
    You are correct in that different amounts of HHO will be required at different engine RPM's and loads for OPTIMAL effect, however, we are aiming for fuel economy which involves utilising the lower RPM ranges. There is no reason why we cannot create enough HHO for these purposes. The ideal ratio is supposed to be 5%, but less can still have an effect.

2. when you split water into hydroxy. into hydrogen and oxygen. and its running through the tube en route to the intake doesnt reformulate into water again before it even gets to the combustion chamber?? because you cant physically seperate them apart into 2 different locations??
    H2 and O2 will only reform back into water in a reverse reaction. We split H2O by applying ENERGY, to reform reverses the equation and requires HEAT or COMBUSTION. If H2 and O2 couldn't be kept seperate, the slightest leak would have turned the Hindenburg into the worlds biggest water balloon.

3. the last one. when you adjust the signals from the o2 sensor to think its getting the right amount of fuel because it is getting replaced by hydroxy, how do you know then that you're not leaning out the truck after that? if you're driving on the expressway and not producing enough soo the whole time ur leaning out the vehicle and not know. since you're tricking the o2 sensors then you never know if you're vehicle is being leaned out.
    The ideal method here is to use an EGT (exhaust gas temperature) gauge and to monitor the heat of your exhaust gases. If you are leaning too far, then you will lose power, cause pre-detonation and engine damage. An EGT is the ideal protection against this.

soo please help with these question. these are what people told me when i told them i wanted my vehicle to run off of hydrogen. at least partially if you know what i mean.
    You will find one thing in common with 99% of the nay-sayers.... they've never tried it themselves. Enough said.

Welcome to the board!

Russ.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

1. You don't have to change the speed, you have to change the timing. HHO burns about 3 times faster than gasoline.
    2. The hydrogen and oxygen won't recombine into H20 until you combust them.
    3. You adjust the signals from the O2 sensor so the the engine injects less gasoline, more HHO. Without this, the O2 sensor would indicate "too much O2" and inject more gasoline, thus reducing fuel economy.

specialk81 Guest
    thanx for that. that answers my questions that i had and now i can respond to them with there questions, i just need to learn alot more about this so i can become pretty proficient about it. i need to read everything and anything about this subject.