Hey everyone, I have a 96 Pontiac Gran Pricks w/ 3.1 v6 that I have a HHO generator installed on. I built the HHO system myself and so far everything is working well except for the map enhancer.

I do have it installed on the signal wire and it does cut the voltage down but the car does not show any effect of the less voltage. I can crank it all the way to lean and the car shows nothing. This is a dual map enhancer that I bought over ebay.

I tested the voltage going in the enhancer and it read about 1.3 volts, I think. I'm not too good at remembering these things... When I increased the rpms to about 3000, the voltage dropped down to around 1 volt or little less. Is this right? I know at 3K the car is using more gas, so does a lower voltage mean more gas on this vehicle? If so, then cutting the voltage with this enhancer will defeat my purpose...

I've tried to think this out using plain logic and just can't seem to figure it out. Has anyone had any experience like this? I'm about to fix it for good and rip the enhancer back out.