Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEWARE of HydroClubUSA

Thank you. Now someone else is getting wise to these con men and their line of bull. I didn't buy a 9 in. cell as they claim. I bought a Seigrene 21 plate 6 in. Diamond Cell. These folks sell smoke and mirrors. They warn against using too much HHO as it will melt your pistons according to them. People melt pistons because they lean their engine out too much, not because they use too much HHO. I still have the sheet here on my desk they sent me. They recommend that you go to Wal-Mart and buy a cheap coffee grinder to grind up the KOH flakes so they can be measured accurately. Then they recommend 2 level tablespoons to 1 quart of distilled water. They claim a current draw around 12 amps and i liter of HHO in 43 seconds. The instructions for mixing the KOH solution were e-mailed to me by HydroClubUSA. If there is any doubt of this I will gladly sent a copy to a moderator of this forum for inspection. Some of you who have dry cells and a test bench should try the particular strength solution and tell us what your results are. By the way, their cell has 4 in. x 4 in. plates and the gaskets are actually O-rings which further reduce the active plate area.

Dave Nowlin

Consaka Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jriggs_18 View Post
    Do you guys smell that????

Theres no such thing as a 6.5L Cummings, in fact there is no such thing as a cummings.....

Cummins B series are only 5.9L up to 07' then they switched to 6.7L in 07 to comply with EPA regulations. Not to mention that no 5.9 should start with 10 MPG's even pulling something. And they will not get 35 MPG's with an HHO system

By the way, your claiming a 283% improvement on the camry you mention of

****s gettin deep in here
    LOL yeah Im a diesel nut. I noticed that.. Now my '83 chevy Van has the 6.5 Turbo.. hehe I wonder if Ill get that kind of mileage with it? Either he doesnt know his Dodge products or he confused a '90s chevy for a dodge which is of course an unpardonable sin to a Chevy fan like myself. And before I get flamed I would like to say that Dodge did two things right. Cummins engines and Hemi's.. Nuff said.