Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeeps?

Krazeesteve Guest
    that helps. I've been using about 1/4 teaspoon of lye per 1 gallon of distilled water for the conditioning of the cell. I have not measured anything yet but it is not hot to the touch and all the brown crud is out of the water now. I found a nice multimeter in a drawer so I thought it would be a good time to start measuring output and current between plates and amps and stuff like that. Its getting power from a battery charger right now and seems to be putting out a good amount of bubbles even though its in "bursts" or "groups" of bubbles. I think I'm going to need more bubbles for the 4.7l engine I built it for.

Robahr24 Guest
    If any of you guys have a 4.7L grand cherokee, you think you could post pics of the where the lines are going too and everything, not sure where to hook up too, or the best place to place the tubes.

Hey all! im new to the forums, been reading them for a little while tho. My thought on the jeep is the older the better, due to the OBD advances over the years, as painless can testify to with his ram.

I have a '91 dodge dakota 318 V8. Im planning on trying a HHO setup on it. Having OBD-1, it should be less of a fight with electronics.

Quote Originally Posted by Robahr24 View Post
    If any of you guys have a 4.7L grand cherokee, you think you could post pics of the where the lines are going too and everything, not sure where to hook up too, or the best place to place the tubes.
    Take a look at this post in my thread:

http://www.hhoforums.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=147

I have photo's of where I hooked up the HHO intake on my 4.7 Ram, your Jeep should be very similar.

Hope this helps.

Russ.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO