Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LARGE LPM Production? Any Input?

just remember guys
    for every

100amps produced you need about 1.6 horsepower + mechanical losses (on a 12volt system)

100amps produced you need about 3.2 horsepower + mechanical losses (on a 24volt system)

on a small engine you will soon notice your fuel consumption going up
    while trying to power lots of amps

HHOinKY Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ridelong View Post
    I agree with Jriggs. HHO is more expensive, energywise than gasoline to use as fuel.
    It is a great catalyst, to make the gasoline burn totally.
    I have a 2.3 liter and .3 liters/min HHO increased my MPG from
    22.4 to 30.8.

Try a small amount, record the gain, then add some more. Record the gain, etc...., until the gains stop. Then you know how much is right.

More info on your unit in another thread please.

gavinmacrae Guest
    if the power generation DECREASED fuel efficiency of the engine, is that not an acceptable loss in regards to the amount you save my inducing your fuel with HHO?

I feel as if so many people say different things in regards to the HHO gas/application as a whole. I wish there was a resource

Can HHO not be used to power an engine TOTALLY (with proper modifications to the engine that is) ?

Does Anyone have that "magical" formula to calculate how many LPM of HHO an engine would need? Say a 5.7L V8?

Quote Originally Posted by gavinmacrae View Post
    if the power generation DECREASED fuel efficiency of the engine, is that not an acceptable loss in regards to the amount you save my inducing your fuel with HHO?

I feel as if so many people say different things in regards to the HHO gas/application as a whole. I wish there was a resource

Can HHO not be used to power an engine TOTALLY (with proper modifications to the engine that is) ?

Does Anyone have that "magical" formula to calculate how many LPM of HHO an engine would need? Say a 5.7L V8?
    sure you can run your 5.7 off HHO only, but there is a catch

The thing is most or all hho'ers arent acheiving OU yet, so that means you need a power source to generate the hho. That means you have to have a power source to generate the hho, thats fine a stationary generator could do just that, well now wait a minute--that would take dino gas wouldnt it? Well I guess that leaves us with this, unless you can create more hho (chemical energy) than input energy (electrical energy in most cases) you cannot run a car on hho.

Dont get me wrong, I think it is possible to run an engine on HHO with no other source of energy, but we arent there yet!!!!

I'm really a newbie here and have much to learn. That said, a totally selfsustaining HHO system (1) could have no mechanical losses (2) really isn't practical (3) the most practical application seems to be some fuel savings and a cleaner environment. If that is all we accomplish, who among you can say we are losers for our efforts and accomplishments.

Dave Nowlin

coffeeachiever Guest
    Gavin,
    Overunity is the Holy Grail. While most of us agree that it exists, none of us yet are the Indiana Jones that found it. Yes you can run your car on HHO. Stan Meyer claimed to have done it. If he told the truth, his secret died with him(or whoever else knows has been silenced). While the generators we make increase our vehicle's efficiency, it is my opinion that they are not the answer to overunity.

gavinmacrae Guest

Lightbulb

i totally agree.

OU is the holy grail, but this time were not running from the nazi's, were running from exxon and shell in search for the lost treasure heheh SORRY i got a little adventurous there :P

Another thing, what was the BIG mystery about stan meyers water car? What secret did he take to the grave? Did Meyers discover OU, thus making his car reality? or was he onto something else?

Was it the resonance freq of water, or his electrical setup or what is the missing link ?

hope to pick your brain if you have a few minutes to share

Quote Originally Posted by gavinmacrae View Post
    i totally agree.

OU is the holy grail, but this time were not running from the nazi's, were running from exxon and shell in search for the lost treasure heheh SORRY i got a little adventurous there :P

Another thing, what was the BIG mystery about stan meyers water car? What secret did he take to the grave? Did Meyers discover OU, thus making his car reality? or was he onto something else?

Was it the resonance freq of water, or his electrical setup or what is the missing link ?

hope to pick your brain if you have a few minutes to share
    The big secret to meyers water car is how it worked.

From what Ive read, it was the combination of resonance and electronic combo that he used, one thing ive always wondered about his supposed water buggy was that he claimed it used plain tap water....not distilled, de-ionized, etc. I havent devoted alot of my research time to his work, but im just starting to read alittle about his ideas....but im sure someone will be here shortly to that could tell you more about him than i can