Thread: Check out this dry cell at 22 mmw??

Angry Check out this dry cell at 22 mmw??

What a load of crap!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/HHO-Dry-Cell-Com...1%7C240%3A1318

I have bought a few units off ebay so far and NONE produce as well as they say they do even with good feedback. It is almost like these people are buying them and then never even testing the real output just putting up good feedback.

Does anyone have a sugestion of a dry cell on ebay that actually does what they advertise? I am starting to get a bit frustrated.

Sorry messed up by math 11 mmw but still crap!!!

11 MMW. I have my doubts. The cell is a good design but at normal temps maybe 5.5 MMW or so. 11MMW is over 100% effecient and there is no way it will do that without measuring a lot of steam which is not HHO. If you want to buy one instead of making one I would advise buying one with beleivable numbers. If they will post 11 MMW what else are they saying that is not true?

llurkin Guest

Does Fraud not exist in the US of A ??

I find it very curious that Americans seem to accept fraudulent claims on items that they purchase as apparently "just one of those things that is acceptable.."

In most matters, the USA has the most litigous mentality in the Western world. Yet, if it is BS or a fraud about what a device does, you seem to say.. oh well he got my money, and I'm sure he meant well.

Gentlemen.. We need a new veracity meter. Regardless of what P. T. Barnum stated. Painless has exhibited the collective advances that can be made when the whole truth (good and bad) is stated and shared. Let's endorse the Painless principal.

Quote Originally Posted by llurkin View Post
    I find it very curious that Americans seem to accept fraudulent claims on items that they purchase as apparently "just one of those things that is acceptable.."

In most matters, the USA has the most litigous mentality in the Western world. Yet, if it is BS or a fraud about what a device does, you seem to say.. oh well he got my money, and I'm sure he meant well.

Gentlemen.. We need a new veracity meter. Regardless of what P. T. Barnum stated. Painless has exhibited the collective advances that can be made when the whole truth (good and bad) is stated and shared. Let's endorse the Painless principal.
    I second your statements. The internet has done so much good but buyer beware. The internet is so unregulated that the bad sometimes outweighs the good. We need more control of internet commerce.

H2OPWR, you said more regulation. Is there truly any regulation? People make impossible claims and nobody seems to have power to stop them. Pay Pal will protect you if they don't ship. If they do and the product isn't as stated, they will do nothing.

Dave Nowlin

There's nothing paypal can do if they downright lie and claim an MMW that just sounds good. In my opinion, MMW claims should always be accompanied by temperature readings.

In England, we have something called the 'Trade Descriptions Act', which basically says that goods must be refunded if they are 'not fit for the purpose for which they are sold'. In this case, the equipment is not fit to be a 22 MMW cell. Is there no similar law in the USA?
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Nowlin View Post
    H2OPWR, you said more regulation. Is there truly any regulation? People make impossible claims and nobody seems to have power to stop them. Pay Pal will protect you if they don't ship. If they do and the product isn't as stated, they will do nothing.

Dave Nowlin
    Problem is with paypal their money comes from the seller and not the buyer. I think it would be better to pay with your credit card not using paypal if possible. At least your credit card company should be more loyal to you than the seller. I bought my first PWM using my B.O.A. credit card. It was not as promised and with one dispute they reversed the charges and I sent the PWM back.