Thread: H21o forum

H21o forum

h21o forum anyone know what happened to them seems to have disappeared just get a 404 for the last few days
    HHOinventions.com

Quote Originally Posted by protecheqp View Post
    h21o forum anyone know what happened to them seems to have disappeared just get a 404 for the last few days
    The owner has taken the forum offline until mid-January for a revamp.

You can still catch Don Collis at http://opensourceenergy.us/

Russ.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

thanks Painless thought we lost them
    HHOinventions.com

rich-green Guest

h21o.com site

Quote Originally Posted by protecheqp View Post
    thanks Painless thought we lost them
    I have been lost for a long time, but the site is back up, had to take some time off to do some learning on my part about php, this is the script that runs the site, after loosing 4 databases in 8 months I figured I wasn't as smart as I thought I was about php programing, now this time around things are looking good and I'm feeling comfortable about my ability to keep the site up and running without any hitches, I have also added many new features this time, chat, blogs, articles, and more, the site has a better navigation system this time, a simpler code for adding youtube videos to your posts, I'm currently working behind the site right now to implement the mother of all features for an HHO site --- Our own so called youtube script that will have only categories for hho related videos, this might be awhile in getting finished because as you know from using youtube it's a complicated script and program to setup and work the bugs out of, Most of the planning on the festiva project vehicle is done and we plan to go hands on soon, I have plans in the works for two more projects after the festiva, one is a residential hho heating and cooling system, and the other is a home power generator powered by hho, all three of these projects are planed to ROCK the WORLD with our hho technology, Stop in take a look around, join up there's plenty of room for more than one hho forum membership in your favorites list...

Thanks to all that have been patient while I was off to school to fix my stupidity of loosing 4 databases... I really got rode hard on this in class...

Best to all, and looking forward to talking to you all here and on the h21o.com site...

P/S - We have a store for all to use no matter if your a member to my site or not, and I added $200.00 dollars to every new members account just for signing up and to help you sell your hho stuff and products... check it out at: simplyhho.com

Later's ... rich-green

Need a quick laugh - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr0xPdMygpo