Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gas prices and forum participation

Coffee,

I couldn't agree with you more! This is the spirit that we must all adhere to if we're going to help the overall situation and ourselves.

Before I came to this forum I knew nothing about HHO. I had been browsing one day and noticed an ad entitled something like "Run your car on water". I remember thinking "This looks like a bunch of BS" but clicked the link anyway with an open mind.

The ad took me to a water4gas site, after reading through all the waffle and sales pitch (a vomit bag would have come in very handy here) I was looking at the photograph of all the components you would need and trying to understand exactly how this was built and how it was supposed to work. I didn't buy the plans, but decided to do a little more research.

The next thing I came across was MagDrive. I remember looking at their generators and the $1,000 plus price tag and wondering what was inside the magic boxes to warrant such a fee. I watched some of their videos, trying to find some info on what was inside these devices but finding nothing. However, at least the MagDrive site had some information on what exactly HHO or Browns gas was.

I continued researching until I eventually came across these forums. It wasn't until then that I got a decent answer to what was inside the magic box, from there my knowledge began to grow and the rest you all know from my thread.

A lot of spiel, but my main point is that without open source and collaboration this technology will never get anywhere.

Russ.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    Coffee,

I couldn't agree with you more! This is the spirit that we must all adhere to if we're going to help the overall situation and ourselves.

Before I came to this forum I knew nothing about HHO. I had been browsing one day and noticed an ad entitled something like "Run your car on water". I remember thinking "This looks like a bunch of BS" but clicked the link anyway with an open mind.

The ad took me to a water4gas site, after reading through all the waffle and sales pitch (a vomit bag would have come in very handy here) I was looking at the photograph of all the components you would need and trying to understand exactly how this was built and how it was supposed to work. I didn't buy the plans, but decided to do a little more research.

The next thing I came across was MagDrive. I remember looking at their generators and the $1,000 plus price tag and wondering what was inside the magic boxes to warrant such a fee. I watched some of their videos, trying to find some info on what was inside these devices but finding nothing. However, at least the MagDrive site had some information on what exactly HHO or Browns gas was.

I continued researching until I eventually came across these forums. It wasn't until then that I got a decent answer to what was inside the magic box, from there my knowledge began to grow and the rest you all know from my thread.

A lot of spiel, but my main point is that without open source and collaboration this technology will never get anywhere.

Russ.
    very well put Russ, only I did buy the plans I don't remember who's site it was, but they were $50 and once i looked at them, i was way in over my head.. tubes in some PVC and then you had to wrap magnet wire around a core to put in the PVC..man... then I stumbled across the Smack's booster which began my journey down the rabbit hole, and now i'm here trying to help with what I can (my mind as i don't have much money)

I believe in open source and collaboration as well.. individually may not accomplish much, but together we can conquer the world !

keep on keeping on everyone
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

coffeeachiever Guest
    I bought the plans too. I wish I had that money back.