Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 42.7khz

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Hack! View Post
    I with Stu on this one... seems like BS.
    I'm not really trying to debate whether water can be converted to electromagnetic force or not, basically what I was upset about is that Stu had insulted me (and others) without pointing out references. That was my point...

now onto the etheric force debate...

I don't see why water couldnt be dissociated this way.. seems as though there are several references to similarly conducted experiments...

In my opinion, anything that has vibrations induced 'into' or 'onto' it has a 'natural' resonant frequency... (remember, my opinion, I don't have facts to back it up, yet, but i'll look around)

If water has a natural resonant frequency, then why COULDN'T it produce etheric force?? water 'distorts' things when you look through it, it deflects bullets when they travel through it, sound waves travel very very far through it (as well as sonar, similar to submarine use, and dolphin communication)

Logic tells me that it COULD be possible... although to what extent and how powerful??

(again, these are just my opinions without reading all the material that's presented here)

mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

Keely's Perpetual Motion Machine, was apparently a hoax..
    http://books.google.com/books?id=WVB...esult#PPA79,M1

pages 78, 79, and on for a few... seems as though he scammed his investors for 26 years... BUT that just means that keely's work was a hoax, it does not mean that "etheric force" doesn't exist.

Thomas Edison's Etheric Force
    http://www.edison.me.uk/thomasedison'sethericforce.htm

and for a very informative read on what experiments Edison was doing when he stumbled across it:
    http://books.google.com/books?id=4MH...sult#PPA251,M1

page 251, 252, 253.

Seems as if Etheric Force (as found by edison) is akin to radio frequency 'waves'..

knowing this, I think we can deduce that water COULD be made to produce 'etheric force' by applying the same to it.

although what's unclear, is how it's gonig to apply to HHO... ??

I figure there's no sence chasing Etheric Force. it seams way out of reach. its seams more realistic to me to use vibration or sound waves to try and come as close as posible to waters natural frequency. every element has a natural frequency,their moleculs are in motion unless there at absoulute zero on the kelven scale.if we can use the vibration of the right frequency to loosen the moleculure structure of h2o it certainly would increase the efficiantcy of electrolysis . function generators aren't that expensive and i'm even leaning towards using an ultasonic humidifier with a drycell . they're pretty cheap to come by, less than $50 bucks at target. function generators can even be software that runs on your home computer that use the audio output jacks to a transducer.I don't dream of over unity , hell i'ld be happy with 70% effeciancy.

coffeeachiever Guest
    Tesla did some experiments with resonance. He reported nearly collapsing his lab with a unit smaller than a breadbox. I'd bet my bottom dollar that Tesla's documents were not a hoax.
    Everything has an energy, therefore must have a resonant frequency. I've believed this since I first started researching HHO. If I'm wrong then over time I will prove myself wrong. But in the quest for overunity I don't think we should leave any stone unturned.
    I think H2OPWR has the right approach- test everything and take nothing for granted. His philosophy on this, and it's mine too, is how previously overlooked things became world changing discoveries.
    I for one believe resonant frequencies may play a large roll in future technology and I plan to explore them.

I guess the biggest question on my mind is this: If you can, in fact, produce HHO using the above mentioned resonance freq. and it gets the reaction described in the article. Then what do you do with that amount of HHO? Storing HHO in small quantities is hazardous at best, let alone large quantities. That is one of the nice things about HHO on demand... You use what you generate right away.

I suppose you could reduce the water amount. However, a sustainable rate enough to fully run your engine on HHO only, you are still only in the range of a few drops of water per second. I am not sure you could feasibly produce a standing wave in a few drops of water easily. Caveat to the above is that I know almost nothing about fluid dynamics.
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

again, not to repeat myself i'm talking about using resonance frequency together with electrolysis to increase production.

Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post
    again, not to repeat myself i'm talking about using resonance frequency together with electrolysis to increase production.
    I believe this is where the rabbit hole starts as well.

It DOES seem as if Stanley Meyers was experimenting with similar ideals...

I started another thread about this, but no one replied.. i'm not sure how many looked at the material, but Meyers has some info on resonance and such... here's the link to the thread that has the link to the info that I found (it pertains to this as well, but i didn't want to hijack this thread when it was started)

link: http://hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=2026

if you scroll down just a bit, you'll see his control circuit for dissociation of water molecules (which is basically resonating them, either for etheric force or just to increase production, I'm not quite certain as some of it is over my head, but it's something i found nonetheless lol)

Hope I don't get slammed by Stu for posting something that's over my head

I hope this helps
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post

this could very easily be tested with 'brick in a bath' gens ... stop off at radio shack and get a piezo transducer, apply a signal to it (adjustable) and start gen... looky see... ?? I'm not sure how we'd apply it to a dry cell though...

mike

coffeeachiever Guest
    Im not sure how you'd apply it to a dry cell either, but Meyers was using a bath cell with the tubing, right? We could experiment with switch plate cover cells for now. I've got about thirty of them in my shop.
    When tax returns come in, I'm on it like stink on $@?!.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
    this could very easily be tested with 'brick in a bath' gens ... stop off at radio shack and get a piezo transducer, apply a signal to it (adjustable) and start gen... looky see... ?? I'm not sure how we'd apply it to a dry cell though...

mike
    thanks mike, i'm gonna stop by radio shack and see if I can pick one up. I found function generator software that runs with windows. my thoughts are to attach the transducer to the outside of the drycell plates and let her rip. if you guys don't hear from me it means I blew myself up.