Thread: diesel install?

jcbarton Guest

diesel install?

I have installed an electrolyzer and scrubber on my 87 wrangler w/ a 4.2 6 cyl w/ weber carb. So far so good, definate increase in MPG and performance gains. What is the difference between a gas install and diesel install? Anything special needed or is the set-up totally different? I have been told that diesel engines have no vacuum, is this true? If so how is the gas injected and where? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Happy Holidays.

Diesels do not produce vacuum. Most install the gas hose pre or post filter before the turbo(if equipped). Also most diesel setups want as much hho gas you can produce.

weose33 Guest

Unhappy hard economic conditions

"Especially during these hard economic conditions and all the stressors that originate with them, there are some influential psychological benefits when warhammer gold grouping get absent together symmetric for a forgetful period of clip," said kinsfolk and relationship skilful Dr. Town Fleming. "Getaways are an reflexion of seriousness, a way of putting pet ones first, and an possibility to reconnect.

I'm not sure what language the last poster speaks. I am sure I don't understand.

Dave Nowlin

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Nowlin View Post
    I'm not sure what language the last poster speaks. I am sure I don't understand.

Dave Nowlin
    Yep, I be lost on that post too. I've never seen such a mixture of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Nowlin View Post

Dave Nowlin
    He speaks a language known as 'spam'.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

The Spam in a can isn't really all that bad. This spam isn't really palatable. It seems a waste of a lot of words.

Dave Nowlin

Spam??

Must be the drugs. Perhaps they will wear off in time.

Consaka Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 55blue View Post
    Must be the drugs. Perhaps they will wear off in time.
    dont bet on it.. these forums need a spam button so we can get rid of that kind of garbage. Spam button flags it for a moderator to look at. The moderator can easily delete it then. setups like that can let one moderator cover a huge number of threads such as get generated here.