Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Ever..........?

HANK Guest

Has Anyone Ever..........?

I did a brief search and found limited information, but has anyone been able to run a vehicle entirely off HHO? My friend has an open bath style HHO generator. I see the dry cells are alot more productive and am curious? I am not concerned with the cost of gasoline or the environment as much as I'm concerned about oil shortages and the inability to operate my vehicle in a crisis.

Thank all.

stan myers made a dune buggy years ago that could do that unfortunatly he was murdered. others have made similar claims in the past but they always seam to disappear. that's what were all working on here and sharing our expierence . either will someday be sucsessfull or we'll all disappear too.

HANK Guest
    Can anyone explain why we arent able to operate a vehicle off of HHO entirely?

Quote Originally Posted by HANK View Post
    Can anyone explain why we arent able to operate a vehicle off of HHO entirely?
    During the electrolosis process a good MMW (milliliter HHO gas per minute per watt) is around 5.5 MMW. Some claim more but cell temp and other gasses especially steam need to be taken in to count and most do not show that info. To get as much power out of combusting the gas as it takes to produce HHO you need to get 9.3 MMW or close pure HHO. That is the goal but then that would only make enough HHO to actually produce the gas and have none left over to power the car. I beleive the task is possible. We just have not figured out how yet. Until that happens (if it happens) we are using HHO to help combust the gasoline to improve effeciency.

as of our current methods of building cells (and some have built very efficient generators) and the voltage and current requirements that go along with our research state that it's a very far reach (for now) to produce enough HHO to run an engine at idle... let alone at full power... the biggest obstacle is the car itself.. I believe that's why Stanley Meyers went the dune buggy route.. he was able to accomplish much more without having to battle the limitations that the car's engine and computer plague us with...

I believe I read somewhere that there was a guy that tried to run his lawnmower on HHO only and was able to get 4LPM into it... it was hardly idling... not full throttle and cutting grass... For a vehicle, one would need (I speculate) 20-30 LPM to run and that would be for a smaller 4cyl.. I thought I remember reading somewhere about volumetric efficiency of the internal combustion engine and it's air/fuel requirements and then a conversion to HHO requirement as well.. I can't recall where it was posted though.

To achieve the 20-30LPM that we require (for now based on current testing, and technology) it would involve massive voltage and current requirements which is our roadblock..

This is why there's a never ending quest for the most efficient generator. Getting every milliliter of HHO per square inch per milliamp of current, per millivolt.... but I believe Stanley Meyer was waay more involved with this technology than where we currently are. I believe (based on snippets of what I've read here and there) that Stanley had developed a way to inject water with a special type of injector that he had invented (similar to a fuel injector) and then still used the spark to create 'plasma' (or something to that effect).. and by doing this it allowed him to run a car on water... I'm speculating that he used this 'plasma' creation to ignite the HHO mixture in the cylinder. Since his work is all but forgotten, we're all collevtively (the HHO revolution) trying to achieve what he alone had achieved.

This is why forums such as these, and members such as BoyntonStu, Painless, Coffeeachiever, Alpha-dog, jaxom, and the other 'regulars' are such a valuable and vital part of this whole revolution, for without all the input from these dedicated inventors and a forum to share what they've found, we'd all still be bent over the local fuel pump taking it up the tailpipe.

mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

HANK Guest
    Would it be possible to mount an alternator, battery, and HHO generator to a portable gas generator to produce electricity for your house in a crisis or a remote area? Generator I was looking at was only 6.5 HP. This is obviously alot smaller engine size then a typical automobile engine and would require alot less fuel to operate.

at this time i'm afraid the answer is no. brute force electrolysis uses about three times the energy to produce hho that you get out of it to actually run an internal combustion engine. many have gotten an engine to run at idle, but trying to put any load on it like a generator have been unsuccessful . we won't be discouraged though. efficiantcy improvements are happening every day. at best we're using hho to burn gasoline more efficiant and improving mpg ratings. if you had a wind or solar supply of electricity it is possible with what we know now to heat your house with hho.it would probebly pay for itself over twenty years but it would be quite expensive to build .

wljohns Guest
    Look up Daniel Dingel. He supposedly has done it. BUT????

http://danieldingel.com/

coffeeachiever Guest
    Also check out a guy named smartscarecrow. You can catch him on Youtube. He has run a generator on HHO. It ran like crap, but he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeachiever View Post
    Also check out a guy named smartscarecrow. You can catch him on Youtube. He has run a generator on HHO. It ran like crap, but he did it.
    He runs it off a wall outlet though... like 120 ac?
    1995 Chevy Camaro
    17 MPG base city/highway
    Listening to Van Halen