Thread: Monoatomic HHO takes half the energy to split and is 1.23 x more powerful

Monoatomic HHO takes half the energy to split and is 1.23 x more powerful

I've been looking around to find the full PDF that this came from, but no luck so far:

According to this, we can produce a liter of monoatomic oxyhydrogen with half the energy required to produce the same volume of our usual HHO *AND* the liter of monoatomic is 1.23 times more explosive.

So, how do we go about producing monoatomic instead of diatomic HHO?

Russ.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

alpha-dog Guest
    I thought monoatomic is what we are produceing
    Russell

Quote Originally Posted by alpha-dog View Post
    Russell
    You're just trying to confuse me now, aren't you... do you work for big oil?
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

alpha-dog Guest
    no -- on this other forum I frequent has a couple of chemist on it and they have talked about monoatomic before.
    Russ

Quote Originally Posted by alpha-dog View Post
    Russell
    no we're actually producing diatomic hydrogen, hence the term hho. the oxegen and two hydrogen moleculs share the same electron. that's the force that holds it together. when we apply current to our cells electrons bond with the hydrogen moleculs releasing them from the oxegen molecul. the two hydrogen moleculs join together producing hho
    nascent hydrogen aka as monatomic hydrogen H1. Monatomic hydrogen was used for high temperature welding until the 1930's when it was replaced by acetylene gas. The high temperatures obtained by hydrogen welding was not due to normal combustion but by taking H2 gas and converting it to H1. an electrical spark in a current of pure H2 converts it to H1 gas which is then reconverted into H2 as it leaves the welding nozzle.
    It is believed that the energy required to convert H2 into H1 is much lower than the energy released when H1 recombines into H2. A good explanation of that process see Occult Ether Physics by William Lynne.

Lightbulb Monoatomic Hydrogen is produced when certain criteria is met.

Thanks Painless this is a grate subject.

Spcificaly Pulsed frequency; 1.24 Volts per cell, and then the pulsed frequency.

Bob Boyce has a brief explanation of three of the different forms of Hydrogen gasses on the you tube " http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f " I don't know what the correct video was but it was one of the six from the Rally presentation.

I have not been able to do this yet but I trust it is that basic.

i'm a high voltage power lineman and at the moment we're working 17 hour shifts so I don't have much time to play. as soon as I get some time i'm gonna fire up my hho torch. I have a 12,000 volt neon transformer. its pretty cool I built a jacobs ladder with it. i'm gonna hook one lead of the secondary to my torch and the other lead to my work surface. as I bring the torch tip to the work an arc will form once i'm about an inch away. once the arc forms i'll turn the hho on. the hho passing through the arc should produce plasma. from what i've read the two hydrogen atoms will breifly separate releasing extream heat before recombining back into hh and than back into h2o. Germany was doing this way back in ww2 and than the US started using it. it was the early days of plasma cutting. today we've switched to acetlyene . the funny thing is it takes less energy to split diatomic hydrogen into monotomic hydrogen than you get from the process plus it uses none of the fuel. true overunity. who says overunity is'nt possible, monotomic hydrogen is the perfect example.

I do not know where you are going from here but I have this information that may be of help. I do not know where I got it from but somthing to try for someone.

It is possible to step-up voltage without using a transformer. The property of an inductor to build up a high counter-electromotive force (cemf) can be used to flash gas discharge tubes and light neon bulbs and small tubes from very small batteries. All you need to do is connect a fairly large inductor (.5mH or higher works best) in parallel to the bulb or tube and then attach the inductor to a square wave pulse generator. The result should be the tube or bulb glowing, sometimes very brightly depending on the inductor used, the input voltage/current, pulse rate, and the bulb or tube characteristics. It is important to have the neon bulb, etc. lighting, if it doesn't the cemf will come back to the output transistor and possibly ruin it. When the bulb is glowing the gas is a low resistance, therefore shorting the cemf. The bulb or tube you use will also protect the rest of the circuit. For the pulse generator, a low frequency 555 timer circuit or signal generator will do. Experiment with the inductor, I have gotten neon bulbs to give off almost white light.

The thing that I want to do in this endevor is learn, build, achieve , and network people, and collectively accomplish getting somthing greater than what I could do myself.

This forum is the bomb!

Here is the place I got this information from Looks Cool
    http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaver.../5322/hv2.html

The guy is exelent i'll contact him and see if he is interrested in HOD systems.

and also ask him about the Stan Meyer electronics.

My understanding of diatomic (two atoms) vs monotomic (one atom) hydrogen is that diatomic is produced from the recombining of the split atoms when the voltage is above the 1.5 to 2vdc range. The recombining of base atoms creates/is an exothermic reaction and produces heat. This is why we shoot for the 2vdc source; to keep the heat down. The monotonic is supposed to be a much more powerful, or so I've read; something about chemistry. I get what looks like a boiling fine mist from my cells when the voltage is down. The small bubbles are supposedly monotomic, larger bubble diatomic. **imho**
    Randohr
    02' Jeep; 18mpg Highway w/o HHO
    23mpg highway w/ HHO.
    Parallel plate water baths, 3vdc, 16A
    Efies(x4), MAP diode, AIT mod, WTS mod.