Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dry cell and neodymium magnets

dry cell and neodymium magnets

I made a try with a 7 plates dry cell + 2 really big neodymium magnets (7 Newton).
    My cell, with the same electrolyte, same amp(18) produce a lot more HHO with magnets than without.
    I did like this
    M+ magnet positive side
    M- magnet negative

M- - N N N N N + M+

The water flow was a lot faster, I didn't check the temp, I got no way to do it at home.

i'm a believer in magnets. I still use my wet cell with 6 plates +nnnn- I use ceramic magnets to separate the plates and get more production than with rubber washers. I use it for my hho torch.

Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post
    i'm a believer in magnets. I still use my wet cell with 6 plates +nnnn- I use ceramic magnets to separate the plates and get more production than with rubber washers. I use it for my hho torch.
    Is there any particular way that you orient the magnets poles?
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

i've tried them both ways. with the magnets opposing themselves it seams to push the bubbles out between the plates more and pull a little more amps, the water gets hotter quicker. with the magnets attracting eachother it runs cooler. in both cases the flame from my torch tip is about the same, about 1 inch flame.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by stephane View Post
    I made a try with a 7 plates dry cell + 2 really big neodymium magnets (7 Newton).
    My cell, with the same electrolyte, same amp(18) produce a lot more HHO with magnets than without.
    I did like this
    M+ magnet positive side
    M- magnet negative

M- - N N N N N + M+

The water flow was a lot faster, I didn't check the temp, I got no way to do it at home.
    A photo would help.

BoyntonStu

I will ask my daughter to make a picture, but for the moment I put a drawing.

coffeeachiever Guest
    Stephane,
    If I understood you correctly, you said in another thread that you magnetically separate the gasses after the generator and just put hydrogen in your intake and vent off the O2. You said that this defeats the O2 sensor without the use of an EFIE. Could you post a pic or a drawing of that part of the setup? Or even just describe it? I would like to try that.

Thanks,

Dear "Coffee",
    I didn't wrote that I separate HH and O with magnets, sorry for the misunderstanding.
    I wrote that I tried this:
    http://searcypress.com/fuelcell/fuelcell2/indexcoil.htm
    And I have a lot less problems with the oxygen.
    Regarding what I check (with friend chimist) the O get positive charge and go into the gasoline molecule.
    I made also a cell in which I am separating gases, I will try to make a clear drawing of it.

jather Guest
    How do you select the magnets that you want to use. And which way is the north to south pull to be> Hydrogen to oxygen or visa versa?

I didn't have problem with polarity, I got an old magnets paint in red on the + side.
    I put the positive side on the + plate and vice e versa.
    I found that "pulling " work better than "pushing"
    By the way I made a mistake, the magnets I'm using are 70 newtons (7 kgs) not 7 as I wrote.