Thread: Global Warming - Where is it???????

Global Warming - Where is it???????

Well for how long has the government and environmentalist been saying the earth is getting warmer. Where is global warming???????

Ive said fo a long time now that the earth goes in cycles for weather.

And this Christmas is to be white across Canada this year - which hasnt happened in near 40 years. So where is global warming.

All over Canada there has been record breaking snow falls and low temps.

Where is global warming? - sure could use some right now.

PS: if this is in the wrong sub forum - my bad.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

overtaker Guest
    Maybe Al Gore turned the power off to his house and quit flying around in his private jet. What a hypocrite!

coffeeachiever Guest
    While I do believe global warming is an issue, I'm not at all convinced that any more than a small part of it is because of human intervention. MTS, you are correct that the weather goes in cycles.
    I may get slammed for this, but I believe we are going to have climate changes that rival the ice age round about the end of 2012. I believe it is critical to make energy free and easy to make. If I'm wrong about the climate changes, all I've done is try try make energy free to everyone.

alpha-dog Guest
    Attachment 1006Here's something on global warming

Quote Originally Posted by alpha-dog View Post
    Attachment 1006Here's something on global warming
    Damn! Thats Funny!
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

well i dont mind that kind of warming.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

I don't think you an see effects of global warming every day. I'm pretty sure its happening though, but its not like its never going to get cold again.
    1995 Chevy Camaro
    17 MPG base city/highway
    Listening to Van Halen

Personally, I have a hard time believing the whole global warming scare. I remember the 'new ice age' scare in the 70's. It was a whole lot of hoopla created by environmentalist to get the population to change their ways. Seems to me this is just the same thing. Everybody likes to tout facts, so I came up with some myself.

1.) We don't have enough information about the climate!
    2.) Anybody who uses climate to get others to change the way we go about life, needs to see fact #1.

I am all for changing anything that reduces pollution, but lets change the way we go about life for the correct reasons... better living conditions. Anybody who has driven into Los Angeles, CA. (that doesn't live there) will understand that it is hard to breath with all that crap in the air. That is a 'reason' to get excited about... global warming isn't!
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!