Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Water as fuel?

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeachiever View Post
    As long as we're thinking outside the box, why does a fuel have to be consumed? Why can it not be renewable? Recycled? That would be the perfect fuel right? That would be free energy. Overunity. Our Grail.

because you didn't write the dictionary... LOL...

I'm just basing my logic on what the dictionary says... fuel is consumed. That doesn't mean that things that are consumed cannot be renewable, or recycled...

I agree that these types of fuels could potentially be free energy.

Consider this (while in response here)

if you have solar panels on your roof, to charge batteries for your home, which portion is the fuel??

the electricity is consumed correct? although replenished it is consumed... could electricity in this example be a fuel or just a source of energy.. (or are they the same?)

mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

I think what Stu is trying to say here is that anything that requires energy from your engine to convert itself into a combustible state can be easily explained as an energy carrier due to it's parasitic nature. You use more (or as much) power to create the combustible than you end up receiving. A car battery is a prime example as well as hydroxy.

Think of it as you will. I find it rather comical how so many people tend to tilt towards the personal side debates versus the intellectual side. I am certainly guilty in the case of Scooterdog (even though he deserved it). An open ended statement utilizing the word "stupid" just dries the brush, increases friction as well as the chances of starting a fire. Don't get me wrong though, I think that "water for fuel" is inappropriate for the application(s)... but that's just my opinion.

Peace and hair grease.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post

I'm just basing my logic on what the dictionary says... fuel is consumed. That doesn't mean that things that are consumed cannot be renewable, or recycled...

if you have solar panels on your roof, to charge batteries for your home, which portion is the fuel??

the electricity is consumed correct? although replenished it is consumed... could electricity in this example be a fuel or just a source of energy.. (or are they the same?)

mike
    Electricity is a carrier of energy.

The fuel that produced the electricity in the solar panels is the Sun.

If a wind turbine produced the electricity, what is the fuel?

What is an uncharged battery? Is it fuel that powers an electric car?

Must fuel be consumed to charge the battery?

You carry to battery to discharge its energy.

That is why a battery is called an energy carrier.

Is air a fuel?

Compressed air?

What is the difference between compressed air and a charged battery?

BoyntonStu

coffeeachiever Guest

mike
    As technological advances are made, dictionaries and encylopedias must be revised. So my question is this... If OU is achieved, which then is the catalyst and which is the fuel? Hmmm.

As technological advances are made, dictionaries and encylopedias must be revised. So my question is this... If OU is achieved, which then is the catalyst and which is the fuel? Hmmm.
    I agree 100% which comes first, the chicken or the egg HAHA...

as far as the catalyst/fuel, which started it?? HAHA....

I agree with you on this one.

Stu.. all we're doing is offering differing opinions of the same thing aren't we?

mike

Question

What evidence do you have that you can get more energy out of anything than you put into it?

OU and perpetual motion are just a jumble of letters made into words without meaning.

Here's a question based on a scientific definition:

"When you place a can of beer on a block of ice, does the ice cool the beer?"

BoyntonStu

coffeeachiever Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post
    What evidence do you have that you can get more energy out of anything than you put into it?

OU and perpetual motion are just a jumble of letters made into words without meaning.

BoyntonStu
    Did you read the thread on magnetic resonance? Do you not believe OU is possible or are you going to be the defeatist that tries to step on everyone's effort? What happened to the Stu that encouraged everyone to experiment and see what they could accomplish? Where did that guy go?

If you want to get into trick questions I'll go head to head with you forever. But what does that accomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post

Here's a question based on a scientific definition:

"When you place a can of beer on a block of ice, does the ice cool the beer?"
    the beer warms the ice.

OU i know not much about, but from what i've uncovered from time to time in the past (and I can't remember where) perpetual motion isn't possible (in theory)

overunity I'm not sure what it even is... (I suppose I should go read up on it then eh?)

Coffee, I too wonder where the encouraging and inventive Stu went ??

Wink

Did you read the thread on magnetic resonance? Do you not believe OU is possible or are you going to be the defeatist that tries to step on everyone's effort? What happened to the Stu that encouraged everyone to experiment and see what they could accomplish? Where did that guy go?

If you want to get into trick questions I'll go head to head with you forever. But what does that accomplish?
    If you don't know the meaning of the words you use, how can you have an intelligent discussion.

If you "believe" in perpetual motion you can easily accept OU.

I have built about a dozen cells and people from all over the world have replicated my Amoeba design with good results.

What have you contributed?

BoyntonStu

P.S. The notion that I asked a trick question, shows just how uninformed you are. The beer question was not a trick question as you may eventually learn.

coffeeachiever Guest
    the beer warms the ice.

OU i know not much about, but from what i've uncovered from time to time in the past (and I can't remember where) perpetual motion isn't possible (in theory)

overunity I'm not sure what it even is... (I suppose I should go read up on it then eh?)

Coffee, I too wonder where the encouraging and inventive Stu went ??
    Mike,
    Overunity is simply getting more energy out of something than you put into it to create said energy.