Thread: Motionless electromagnetic Generator

Motionless electromagnetic Generator

Found this:

http://www.cheniere.org/references/MEG_Patent.pdf

while searching this site:
    http://www.cheniere.org/

any opinions?

mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

Yeh, how come these sites always have something to sell? Seems shady to me. Just my opinion, you asked for it.

yeah, i wondered that as well, but I looked at his patent though, that's what attracted me...

I suppose my question should be more accurately asked...

what does everyone think about his idea for a motionless electromagnetic generator ?? LOL...

I'm not interested in buying anything, and certainly he's got something to gain by writing books (he sells them)

oh well.. figured i'd post... seems as though this could be a helping hand to achieve overunity ??

just a thought
    mike

No it's good that you are posting new threads when you find stuff. That's for sure. As far as OU is concerned, I personally will believe when I see and touch whatever it may be. I will say that it is ignorant to say that anything is impossible though.

That's kinda how I feel. Seeing is believing. Hopefully we'll get some replies from those that have some electrical engineering background to pore over his patent idea and determine if it's feasible.

OR maybe apply some of the principles to our HHO projects..

thanks for the input stevo
    mike

jather Guest
    I find it to be a really ingenious and rather simple conclusion he has found. He simple found a way to harness the energy that a series of magnets creates and maintains until, well until their field ceases. Can wait to see the endless possibilities... I have been looking into electromagnetics for some time now. Fascinating. Just check this u-tube video out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvB3P...eature=related Look at the requirement on this motion version. Versus motionless. Wonder what the space requirement would be for a motionless setup for the house.... Something to think about.

coffeeachiever Guest
    It has been said that magnetism and electricity are the same thing. I believe magnets are our best shot at free energy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeachiever View Post
    It has been said that magnetism and electricity are the same thing. I believe magnets are our best shot at free energy right now.
    I too agree that magnets are more powerful than we're giving them credit for. It's definitely worth trying to find a way to incorporate them into our venture here.

Quote Originally Posted by jather View Post
    I find it to be a really ingenious and rather simple conclusion he has found. He simple found a way to harness the energy that a series of magnets creates and maintains until, well until their field ceases. Can wait to see the endless possibilities... I have been looking into electromagnetics for some time now. Fascinating. Just check this u-tube video out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvB3P...eature=related Look at the requirement on this motion version. Versus motionless. Wonder what the space requirement would be for a motionless setup for the house.... Something to think about.

did you see his motionless setup? obviously it wouldn't power a house, but it seems compact in size.. although he doesn't really give us much in the way of details or specs on the motionless generator.

That's what I'm interested in. what can this thing do??

jather Guest
    Oh the possibilities, wonder how his motionless setup is for direct force, in a pushing manor? Are alterations possible for directing force and getting similar or same effect? Might have to dissect his patent a little further. There are several youtube videos on this.