Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sun and OU

Exclamation The Sun and OU

Our lives depend upon the nuclear fusion process that powers our sun.

Unfortunately for us, there is no OU up there and the sun will eventually burn out.

To consider that you can achieve OU is the ultimate in false enthusiasm.

To believe that you can get perpetual motion and create energy more efficiently than the Sun takes Science Fiction to a new level.

ASMOF I have read quite a bit of Science Fiction stories and I have never seen OU mentioned.

Considering beating the Sun with OU?

That is exactly what OU'ers are attempting.

BoyntonStu

coffeeachiever Guest
    OU means that more energy is gotten out of something than is put in to get that energy. As has been stated before, energy is not used up, it is transfered.
    Is it stealing energy? It could be looked at that way, but it's not really. All were talking about is using a small amount of energy to trigger an action that releases more than we put in. That is not a far out concept.
    There is a lot of matter that stores a lot of energy. Were talking about causing a reaction that makes said matter release that energy. To say that it is impossible is short sighted and self defeating.
    I am on a quest for OU and I will not be discouraged.

With Respect,

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeachiever View Post
    I am on a quest for OU and I will not be discouraged.

With Respect,
    Coffee do some research on Conservation of Momentum.. specifically angular as opposed to linear (momentum) this may help you on your endeavor.

mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

coffeeachiever Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
    Coffee do some research on Conservation of Momentum.. specifically angular as opposed to linear (momentum) this may help you on your endeavor.

mike
    Thanks Mike. I'll do that.

The sun is one of those things that we take for granted, yet to study it and its processes is fascinating.

Did you know that the suns core is so dense that heat and light generated at the core takes 11 years to reach the outer surface of the sun and light / heat our solar system?

Comprehending that kind of density you can begin to fathom how the sun has enough hydrogen fuel to burn for its predicted lifetime. Its eventual collapse of all that mass into a black dwarf the size of a small moon will yield the densest material we are likely to ever encounter.

There is so much good science around us in our environment and nature that we can still learn much from and gives us new trains of thought for the scientific future.

Russ.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    The sun is one of those things that we take for granted, yet to study it and its processes is fascinating.

Did you know that the suns core is so dense that heat and light generated at the core takes 11 years to reach the outer surface of the sun and light / heat our solar system?

Comprehending that kind of density you can begin to fathom how the sun has enough hydrogen fuel to burn for its predicted lifetime. Its eventual collapse of all that mass into a black dwarf the size of a small moon will yield the densest material we are likely to ever encounter.

There is so much good science around us in our environment and nature that we can still learn much from and gives us new trains of thought for the scientific future.

Russ.
    Russ,

Yes indeed.

A lot of time, effort, calculations, and measurement went into:

Heat and light generated at the core takes 11 years to reach the outer surface of the sun and light / heat our solar system.

Perhaps some folks working in their garage think that they can speed up the process by making it work OU.

What I can't figure out is why so many folks find it so easy to ignore well verified scientific evidence?

BoyntonStu

Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post

What I can't figure out is why so many folks find it so easy to ignore well verified scientific evidence?

BoyntonStu
    it's just as easy to ignore the government's propaganda and do some research for myself isn't it?? or ignore the police officer's demands when I know they're illegal/unconstitutional?? or ignore the buses that will eventually be taking us to the FEMA camps??

isn't ignorance bliss??

coffeeachiever Guest
    Thank you again Mike.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeachiever View Post
    Thank you again Mike.

If you guys can equate Science with Government, I can see why you are confused.

Government knows squat about Science.

Look at the Ethanol mess that government go us into.

BoyntonStu

Don't some religions offer Eternal Bliss (ignorance)?

I wasn't associating the gov't's association with science... merely their propaganda in general on any topic.

I hope this helps
    mike