Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sun and OU

Exclamation

"As has been stated before, energy is not used up, it is transfered.
    Is it stealing energy? It could be looked at that way, but it's not really."

A pound of water has 2/3 pounds of hydrogen.

Let's assume that 2/3 pounds oh Hydrogen when ignited along with 1/3 pound of Oxygen will burn and yield 1,000 Watt Hours of energy.

If you could gassify the hydrogen using 1,500 Watt hours of electricity and then burn it all you would be able to measure the Watt hours that it produces. Again, it will be 1,000 Watt hours.

Can you obtain more calories from a pound of water than are in the water to begin with? Of course not.

Can you unburn the water using electrolysis with less energy used to make it?

Of course not. That would be OU.

BoyntonStu

These arguements are pointless. Faith in God is just that. Faith. We can't fully understand God but we do accept Him on faith. More than once I believe I have caught Stu accusing those who have faith in God of being stupid. That is both insulting and intolerant. I don't believe in OU but that is where my agreement with him ends. I don't agree that it is O.K. for him to talk down to the members of this forum or to insult the faith of those who have faith in God. While I am a Christian out of respect for other members of the forum who may not be, I won't debate this subject on this forum.

Dave Nowlin

As far as we are concerned the Sun is over Unity. By the time the sun burns out we will be long dead and life on earth will cease to exist as well as overunity debates. This is pointless.

Cadillac Guest
    BoyntonStu you seem to realize that over unity would break the laws of conservation and/or thermodynamics so why keep talking about it other then to point this out?

It would seem as though you have achieved over unity with this topic.

I dont think Stu is going to stop this one until he has convinced every one of us to agree with him. OK stu u win

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac View Post
    BoyntonStu you seem to realize that over unity would break the laws of conservation and/or thermodynamics so why keep talking about it other then to point this out?
    If Hydroxy is to gain public acceptance and not be thought of as a money making scam, we have to act within the laws of conservation and/or thermodynamics. If we do not, and if we claim OU, we will be laughed at as tin foiled hatters.

I know from measured data that the generation of Hydroxy can help our society because it increases MPG and it cleans the exhaust.

I hope to educate about science and I attempt to explain why OU is a foolish notion that should be abandoned.

The very notion of ignorant people calling a person stupid with nothing but "faith" as their argument shows exactly where the problem lies.

Do you have to be a "believer" for Hydroxy to work?

BoyntonStu

Quote Originally Posted by jriggs_18 View Post
    I dont think Stu is going to stop this one until he has convinced every one of us to agree with him. OK stu u win
    I'm amazed you gave it up that easily LOL...

Yes Stu, I needed to prove to myself that Hydroxy works. I did not believe the naysayers that said it won't, I did not take anyone's word for it that it does.

I had to prove to myself that it does.

I see nothing wrong with an individual pursuing that which he/she must find to satisfy their own curiosities. It is this pursuing that unveils new discoveries.

SO FAR I have not seen anyone on here claim that we have achieved OU, have you?? I've seen arguments (valid ones) both ways.. some say it can't exist, other's say it COULD exist... let those that feel that it could pursue their own experiments in their own way. Help those by answering questions intelligently and offering advice where warranted..

if you can't respect others' opinions no matter how ridiculous they may seem to YOU then just stop posting.

seems rather simple an idea doesn't it??

of course, the only one that can claim that they've achieved OU is Stu (how ironic huh?)

he has done this by putting in very little (argumentative) energy and gotten TONS of typing energy out of it from all of us... HAHA.. now if we could harness this energy from all the typing and redirect it to the grocer, he could make lotsa lettuce

mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

overtaker Guest
    The earth is flat. Men will never fly. ( snicker...snicker... look at those two brothers ) Scientific laws will always have to be rewritten. You, I'm sure, have achieved OU while attending a family gathering. More energy out then in....YES. The energy in..... beans. The energy out...... gas. And since it is OU..... The extra energy out...... The scattering of little children.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by overtaker View Post
    The earth is flat. Men will never fly. ( snicker...snicker... look at those two brothers ) Scientific laws will always have to be rewritten. You, I'm sure, have achieved OU while attending a family gathering. More energy out then in....YES. The energy in..... beans. The energy out...... gas. And since it is OU..... The extra energy out...... The scattering of little children.

Galileo was put in prison for telling the Catholic Church what he observed through his telescope. It took 450 years for an apology.

I say that man will never fly.

Birds and bats fly, even some squirrels can glide.

I have never seen a man fly, have you?

Men go aloft in a device that can fly. A balloon, a glider, or an airplane.

Is it possible for men to fly?

As possible as achieving OU.

BoyntonStu

I've always heard that scientifically bumble bees aren't supposed to fly, but they do because no one told them they couldn't.
    As far as science goes, that's always been my favorite subject, but I'm also open minded enough and have enough common sense to know that most of our so called laws of physics came about from theories. After theories our kept around and not disproven for some time they become laws. There have been quiet a few theories to be disproven and most likely some so called laws, but you want hear much about those. Our laws of physics, I think hinder our thinking and corrode out imagination to expand and broaden our thoughts.
    There is so much in this universe we do not understand and it is our scientific arrogance that's keeping us in the dark. This is my opinion and I'm entideled it.