Thread: My Grocer Achieved OU

Wink My Grocer Achieved OU

According to my friend at the supermarket, his produce manager achieved OU.

Starting with a 5 lb bag of potatoes, he dumps the bag into his secret OU machine and 5-1/2 pounds come out.

His problem now is where to store all the OU potatoes?

BoyntonStu

overtaker Guest
    He should try it with lettuce. He would end up with a lot of green!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by overtaker View Post
    He should try it with lettuce. He would end up with a lot of green!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

Good for him, I love potatoes.

Stu, seriously what is the sense in starting all these crazy threads, debating against OU is one thing. But what you are doing is uncalled for.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jriggs_18 View Post
    Good for him, I love potatoes.

Stu, seriously what is the sense in starting all these crazy threads, debating against OU is one thing. But what you are doing is uncalled for.
    OU has endless possibilities.

If you can achieve OU the "crazy threads" become reality.

One OU story is as good as any other.

If you understand the profound implications of accepting OU, you will understand my threads.

Do you realize that with OU you could would be able to eliminate all the power plants in the world?

Think about it.

BoyntonStu

No its not, youre potato story is worthless

If you understand the profound implications of accepting OU, you will understand my threads.

I completely understand the profound implications of OU. How will it eliminate all the power plants in the world? Do you think everyone is going to do this at home? What about my disabled grandmother? will she be able to do this on her own? I didnt think so, A power grid will still be necessary, but the powerplants might not be powered by fossil fuels, it may be a water fueled powerplant. But to think that we will no longer have a power grid to distribute energy is nonsense.

If Ou did exist its probably not going to be for everyone to do in their garage and to think that everyone would go and buy a OU generator is crazy, it wont be for everyone. Now an OEM water powered car would be more widespread IMO. Someday OU power might be a little simpler but when it does happen it will take some time before it is simple and reliable enough to go into everyones house.

Do you really think the US is going to eliminate the power grid just because someone figured out how to achieve OU? Why wouldnt the powerplants just switch to whatever OU technology came about and distribute power from there?

Wink

No its not, youre potato story is worthless

I completely understand the profound implications of OU. How will it eliminate all the power plants in the world? Do you think everyone is going to do this at home? What about my disabled grandmother? will she be able to do this on her own? I didnt think so, A power grid will still be necessary, but the powerplants might not be powered by fossil fuels, it may be a water fueled powerplant. But to think that we will no longer have a power grid to distribute energy is nonsense.

If Ou did exist its probably not going to be for everyone to do in their garage and to think that everyone would go and buy a OU generator is crazy, it wont be for everyone. Now an OEM water powered car would be more widespread IMO. Someday OU power might be a little simpler but when it does happen it will take some time before it is simple and reliable enough to go into everyones house.

Do you really think the US is going to eliminate the power grid just because someone figured out how to achieve OU? Why wouldnt the powerplants just switch to whatever OU technology came about and distribute power from there?
    Cow pucks!

If OU was a possibility, all it would take is pull/push 1 pound to start an OU generator and multiply its effects to power your house.

If you can lift a finger, you could start the OU system.

Do you really understand the implications if just a single OU system was ever made?

BoyntonStu

The potato example is EXACTLY what OU believers expect will happen with Hydrogen, etc.

Why do you think that the power companies are just going to pack up and go home, we have an existing power grid, dont you think they will still offer power? Not to mention-would everyone have money around to go and buy a super duper OU machine? at first Its not going to be something that everyone is going to run out and buy. Power companies WILL NOT give up on their business, but you can bet energy prices would come way down.

What on earth makes you think that the power companies wont adapt to still supply the masses power?
    If they are using the same tech as these OU generators would be using why wouldnt people say continue using power grids for energy? I think you are thinking wayyy to far down the line.

I completely understand the implications of OU but I think you think on much to big of a scale and make things sound crazy so you get your point across.

OU isnt as crazy as you make it sound. A gallon of water contains a massive amount of H and O and when they become seperated they have chemical energy, why is it so crazy to think that you cant turn a gallon of water into HHO without using more energy than you put into it? Because science says so--you can scale things way up to make them sound impossible. Someone will figure out how to do this, its only a matter of time. I dont know about CO2 or anything else, but I believe H20 will be the answer.

Why do you think being a potato smartass is going to get your point across? Were not trying to create OU potatoes, at least im not, and im guessing no one else here is either.

Wink

Why do you think that the power companies are just going to pack up and go home, we have an existing power grid, dont you think they will still offer power? Not to mention-would everyone have money around to go and buy a super duper OU machine? at first Its not going to be something that everyone is going to run out and buy. Power companies WILL NOT give up on their business, but you can bet energy prices would come way down
    If your town or your street had a super duper OU machine would it pay to string miles and miles of high voltage wires on expensive towers to distribute power over great distances?

Have you any idea of the power losses in those wires?

If anyone could make an OU machine they could be the world's richest person by selling the power at less than 5 cents a KWH.

With an OU machine, we could make everything cheap .

Steel, Aluminum, dig new Panama type canals from anywhere to anywhere, etc.

The implications are greater than making our own personal Sun.

OTOH If we could go faster than the speed of light, (Science could be wrong), we would never grow old and we could visit any place on earth in under a second.

Is there any difference between OU and OS? (Over the Speed of light?)

BoyntonStu

Is there any difference between OU and OS? (Over the Speed of light?)

The biggest one i see is that one is about generating power and the other pertains to travel, so yes I would say they are different. Is there any difference between a jet and power plant? Sure there are similarities but there are also differences.

"Have you any idea of the power losses in those wires?"

Did you forget, energy in the fictional story is free.....

"With an OU machine, we could make everything cheap .
    Steel, Aluminum, dig new Panama type canals from anywhere to anywhere, etc."

Sure could, boy would things be different

INDUSTRY WILL STILL PREVAIL EVEN IF OU WAS REAL