Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Electromagnetic HHO generator

Quote Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
    Guys...
    been busy all week with cold weather ( -15F and -35F wind chills) causing frozen pipes, had family this weekend, furnace at work went out.. been a nasty week...

here's a picture of the test panel that I made the other day at work. This will allow me to quickly configure and re-configure the PWM, ammeter, voltage and freq. readings etc.

I am now working on finishing modding the PWM to adjust freq. (should be complete today or tomorrow) and I need to remove the pot from the PWM and add some wire so I can remote mount it in the hole in the ABS plastic.

I should be winding my coil by tuesday (I hope HAHA..)

mike
    Mike, I see you got the weather I sent you. We dealt with that for weeks. Now you have it. Please feel free to keep it a while. It is 40's in Alaska.

thanks for the sub zero weather. I was able to make snow the other morning for my children. They didn't believe me and they lost the bet. now they have to do their chores AND mine for a week HAHA.. who knew that boiling water at -15F could be so much fun
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

Quote Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
    thanks for the sub zero weather. I was able to make snow the other morning for my children. They didn't believe me and they lost the bet. now they have to do their chores AND mine for a week HAHA.. who knew that boiling water at -15F could be so much fun
    Been there done that many times. It is amazing to see.

Hi, it's 5 years later i don't know if anyone is active there but i'd like to know if the original post from the first post still exists and i'd like to have the source please.

Secondo, i'd like to know if it worked, how it turned, how many LPM were boiling out of there.

thanks.