Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i had an HHO dream...

Quote Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
    and that's the caveat... we're not using HHO as fuel.. we're using it as a fuel additive

and who here hasn't paid taxes on it?? I pay taxes on my electric bill to run my dehumidifier to get distilled water, i paid sales tax on the items i purchased, I pay taxes for my internet connection to research the stuff...

ther's plenty of taxation on this stuff..

allegedly there's an income tax break for purchasing the supplies although i've not personally researched it enough to know whether or not to challenge the revenue police

mike
    Figure it up, You probably pay 54% of you income in taxes like I do. I doubt hho will ever become a tax problem unless people are getting 50% or better fuel economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeljp86 View Post
    The beef about it is they have the road tax on fuel to pay for the road. if you dont pay tax on your fuel then your are stealing from teh government.
    isn't this what I pay excise taxes, use taxes, and license plate taxes for ?? to fix the dang roads ??? WTF...

(and i'm not getting upset at you michael.. LOL )

for starters we should see what the EPA's definition of fuel is.

mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeljp86 View Post
    Figure it up, You probably pay 54% of you income in taxes like I do. I doubt hho will ever become a tax problem unless people are getting 50% or better fuel economy.
    I have $0 withheld from my paychecks .. i'm getting $6700 back from uncle O'bama

now if we figure sales tax, cell phone tax, etc.. that's another story..

Rain water taxation...
    I read about (can't remember where) a guy that collected the rain water at his car wash, recycled it, used it, recycled it, etc.. and the damn town was going to fine him.

EDIT: here is the story http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4001252

mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

isn't this what I pay excise taxes, use taxes, and license plate taxes for ?? to fix the dang roads ??? WTF...

(and i'm not getting upset at you michael.. LOL )

for starters we should see what the EPA's definition of fuel is.

mike
    Im sure if cars became water powered where no fuel was needed there would be a car tax where it would end up costing the same to own a water powered car or a gasoline car. The gov will always level the playing field.

I have $0 withheld from my paychecks .. i'm getting $6700 back from uncle O'bama

now if we figure sales tax, cell phone tax, etc.. that's another story..

Rain water taxation...
    I read about (can't remember where) a guy that collected the rain water at his car wash, recycled it, used it, recycled it, etc.. and the damn town was going to fine him.

EDIT: here is the story http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4001252

mike

Thats funny, its rains so the guy gets fined. Every time it rains youll get a bill in the mail.

This thread is highly entertaining and informative at the same time!

I saw myth busters the other day they were running an older mercedes benz on WVO and it ran like a champ! Question though...where would you really get that stuff from except from a fryer?? Are there places actually producing it?

Quote Originally Posted by mobman View Post
    This thread is highly entertaining and informative at the same time!

I saw myth busters the other day they were running an older mercedes benz on WVO and it ran like a champ! Question though...where would you really get that stuff from except from a fryer?? Are there places actually producing it?
    I have a chevy truck with a 6.5 diesel and was planning to run it on wvo. It turns out in my area there is a WVO nazi, the guy owns some big company and has these $150,000 trucks running around sucking it up.