Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i had an HHO dream...

I like the idea of HHO cigarettes to help people quit.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    I like the idea of HHO cigarettes to help people quit.
    that would be funny HAHA.. just keep it out of my bong LOL... (j/k)
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

OK how about putting extra tanks in airplanes(filled with HHO) to make them lighter, and when they crash - no survivors!
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

Quote Originally Posted by mytoyotasucks View Post
    OK how about putting extra tanks in airplanes(filled with HHO) to make them lighter, and when they crash - no survivors!
    Often reffered to as Chlorine in the gene pool...
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    Had a rather disturbing dream last night. Dreamt that my truck was stopped at a checkpoint and they wanted to see under the hood and all around inside of it. I didn't have my cell in, like in real life, just my cleansing bubbler and plumbing etc.

They started fiercly questioning me about my using HHO, like I was participating in terrorism or something. Then I woke up.

Waking up and realising it was a dream was a relief, but just imagine if big oil did find a way to get a law passed against the usage of HHO.

Russ.
    HHO is illegal to use as a fuel on road because you dont pay tax on it, same reason WVO is illegal and running farm diesel on road. Its a $5000 fine and up to 3 yeas in jail if you get caught. I know of people getting caught with wvo and using off road diesel in their truck and getting a $5000 fine. One guy said by the time all the court mess was over it cost over $8000. That was running a $600 6.2L suburban on wvo. Nobody Ive heard of has gone to jail over it but I guess you can.

coffeeachiever Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaeljp86 View Post
    HHO is illegal to use as a fuel on road because you dont pay tax on it, same reason WVO is illegal and running farm diesel on road. Its a $5000 fine and up to 3 yeas in jail if you get caught. I know of people getting caught with wvo and using off road diesel in their truck and getting a $5000 fine. One guy said by the time all the court mess was over it cost over $8000. That was running a $600 6.2L suburban on wvo. Nobody Ive heard of has gone to jail over it but I guess you can.
    What state are you in? Or is that a federal law?

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeachiever View Post
    What state are you in? Or is that a federal law?
    I live in michigan, the guy who got busted in the suburban was in minisota I think.

Here sometimes the cops will stop a farmers hangouts and take a piece of clear tubing and put in into their fuel tank, block the end and pull it out and see if the fuel is red.

When I was 18 I ordered 2 water pumps that had gas engines on them. One wouldnt run and I couldnt figure out why. I had a dream about working on it and I flipped the float in the carb over because it was in upside down. I woke up in the morning went outside and flipped the float over and it fired right up. Dreams can come true

coffeeachiever Guest
    It could be argued that we do pay taxes on the HHO. If you purchase distilled water, you pay taxes when you buy it. If you distill your own, or use filtered water, you have purchased it from your municipality.
    The only water not taxed is rain water. If they try to tax rain water, I will personally begin the revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeachiever View Post
    It could be argued that we do pay taxes on the HHO. If you purchase distilled water, you pay taxes when you buy it. If you distill your own, or use filtered water, you have purchased it from your municipality.
    The only water not taxed is rain water. If they try to tax rain water, I will personally begin the revolution.

The beef about it is they have the road tax on fuel to pay for the road. if you dont pay tax on your fuel then your are stealing from teh government.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeljp86 View Post
    HHO is illegal to use as a fuel on road ......
    and that's the caveat... we're not using HHO as fuel.. we're using it as a fuel additive

and who here hasn't paid taxes on it?? I pay taxes on my electric bill to run my dehumidifier to get distilled water, i paid sales tax on the items i purchased, I pay taxes for my internet connection to research the stuff...

ther's plenty of taxation on this stuff..

allegedly there's an income tax break for purchasing the supplies although i've not personally researched it enough to know whether or not to challenge the revenue police

mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE