Thread: Help with HHO Generator Design

M98Ranger Guest

Help with HHO Generator Design

Hello everyone! I am a Mechanical Engineer undergraduate in a product development course. I and my team are currently trying to develop a new HHO generator design and I would like it to be good. It seems as if there should be a lot of people who have experienced enough to give some good advice on design issues. If you would be so kind as to take a few minutes and answer my survey I would be so thankful. Your opinions will be weighed very heavy in the design teams considerations. Also, at the end of the survey, if you would like I will send you the build instructions so you can build it if you like or just take it and make it better. Thanks!

Just click on the link below to get the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...nADKzhDw_3d_3dClick Here to take survey

Thanks again!

I'm sure most of the mentors here would like to contribute, however I'm not very fond of contributing only to have all of our contributions assembled together, made into a design and patented, sold, etc. for profit.

just my immediate concerns.

anyone else have a different perspective?

mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

Quote Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
    I'm sure most of the mentors here would like to contribute, however I'm not very fond of contributing only to have all of our contributions assembled together, made into a design and patented, sold, etc. for profit.

mike
    Agreed and I also do not click on links with my computer that I am not sure of. Too many problem websites.

Since I run Linux, I am not as afraid to click on links... however this link doesn't take you to the survey... just the main survey website. I suspect that the survey is valid just not formatted correctly and it dumps you to the default "home page" of the site.

Any chance you could repost the full link? Hint: If there are three dots in a row in the link it has been truncated for display purposes.
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

M98Ranger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post

mike
    Really, I have no intention of (nor time for that matter) to patent anything. Everything contributed will come back to you and if you want you can use it however you want. I am not looking for tips on design directly perse', but rather I just need to know what kind of beefs you have with current popular design. That way our team can come up with a product that will satisfy "the needs of "the customer" (that would be you), and in the process we (my team) all gets an A grade.

Trust me when I say I am much too busy with passing all of my engineering classes to worry about a patent on electrolysis (which is virtually unpatentable because the patent wore out somewhere around the 1900's).

Any thoughts would be appreciated to make the product better.

M98Ranger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-Hack! View Post
    Since I run Linux, I am not as afraid to click on links... however this link doesn't take you to the survey... just the main survey website. I suspect that the survey is valid just not formatted correctly and it dumps you to the default "home page" of the site.

Any chance you could repost the full link? Hint: If there are three dots in a row in the link it has been truncated for display purposes.
    Thanks for the hint. I forgot to do it in html. Now I think you all can go visit the link. I understand if you don't want to. Thanks anyway I guess.

I believe that if you had some free time, and you perused the forum on the first 1 or 2 pages, found posts by the higher posting mentors, you'd have all the information you'd need to build a KILLER system that would be marketable, and get you an A grade.

just my opinion.
    mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE