I have just bought myself a twin HHO kit of ebay which I have been told is a poor setup as there is no plate assembly just 2 pieces of metal sticking down into the water.

I was advised to fit smack booster plates inside the pots as this would give me the required hydrogen.

After reading smacks guide I am slightly confused about the plate assembly and also these sort of materials are not always very easy to find in england.

Is there anyone who is willing to produce some plates for me and send them via post at a price of corse!

I have 2 pots both have an inside diameter of 8cm and a total height of 19cm
the posotive and negative connections are 4.5cm apart from the centre of the the bolts if that makes sense? Ideally I need the new plates to also have the posotive and negative centres 4.5cms apart to allow me to unbolt the current metal probes and easily bolt in the new smack plate assembly.

If someone has done this sort of thing before and would be interested in producing the plates for me please contact me on here or via email to robbmcdougall@hotmail.co.uk it would be very much apprechiated, as I feel like I have justed wasted alot of money on a very poor piece of kit so far and would like to salvage something from this if i can.

Thanks very much, Robb