Hi all

I am Andy from Tarpon Springs Florida. I drive a 2000 GMC Yukon XL 5.3 Liter and have started the research into building an HHO generator. Well with the direction I am going in it is going to be more like a HHO reactor than a generator.

I am changing out the stock alternator with a 200 amp alternator, changing the plugs and wires to racing quality equipment. I will also be removing the catalytic converter.

I am in the process of building a dual connected chamber electrolysis gas separator or an H shaped device. The H chamber will then be encased in a reservoir and cooled with circulating antifreeze through a small fan cooled tranny radiator. I will be using a pump to circulate the catalyst solution into bubbler to maintain catalyst solution flow and bubble break up.

My catalyst mix will be de-ionized water, methanol and potassium carbonate. The hydrogen will then flow into a decissent filter and then into a holding chamber which will then have the hydrogen gas pumped through a flashback supressor and then into the air intake and manifold via a vacuum line. The oxygen will be vented out of the vehicle to the outside.

By using the above stated catalyst solution and hi amps I should be producing anywhere between 5 and 10 L/min of hydrogen.

I will be using the new COSM III to control all of the electronics and will be backing the O2 sensor out of the exhaust pipe. I will also be using a fuel heater to aid and increase gasoline vaporization and mixing with the hydrogen.

The entire unit will be housed remotley in the rear luggage compartment of the SUV and should only be 3X3X2 externally vented enclousure.

If anyone has any suggestion or comments please post them and shoot me an email. All interaction is welcome and is used to broaden my thought process because I have McGyveritis.

andy@millergren.com