Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The last 6 months.

I'm like you Painless, found this HHO thing, read, studied but I was afraid that my T-100 would be the next Hindenburg (poof). I started simple playing with the gas and bbq lighter, wanting more output, (I'm pretty sure my wife thinks I'm nuts, but she likes the idea of saving money), I love the design and testing of new ideas. Cold weather is a problem, but I sure can crank up the AMPS without boiling as fast. Have fun, Bobb

Last 6 Months

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    I started being interested in HHO when one evening I was browsing the web and noticed one of those "Run your car on water" ads. My first thought was "yeah, right" but my open mind lead me to click the link. I was taken to a water4gas site. I didn't buy the plans, but started googling, trying to find out more about the theory behind these things.

After some digging, I finally found some information about how the generators work and began to read up on electrolysis of water. Eventually, google lead me to these forums and it's all history from there.

My main interest, from the start, was the ability to increase my MPG and to clean up my exhaust for the aid of the environment.

I haven't personally seen any gains yet, but also know that my Dodge has a very stubborn computer as well as a large LPM requirement. The science makes perfect sense to me and people have reported mpg gains which I believe to be feasible.

The technological challenge is also strong for me.

I also started with the W4C crapolizer, used it on my 1995 Dodge Caravan and gained 3mpg, Need less to say I graduated to the Smack gen II,
    20 wallplates in the 3" acrylic tube, got upt to 8 more mpg ! ( from 18-26MPG) No effies, etc,,,

Damn that ECU ! !,,, Currently building a 21 316SS plate "Dry" cell.

Thank You All,, for all your hints, trials and tribulations,,,,

PatL
    You'll never know unless you TRY !

I'm just strapped for cash, as well as mostly just reading what people are posting. I just bought a new car, and have like no money to my name. It's a 95 camaro, I plan on putting a dry cell in it.
    1995 Chevy Camaro
    17 MPG base city/highway
    Listening to Van Halen