Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How soon we forget!

That's a depressing thought !!!!!!!!

Gary Diamond Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaeljp86 View Post
    Im sure gas will be over $5 gal this summer, we will probably be in a depression too.
    I disagree; I see no signs in that direction at all. This is not a place to talk politics, but the way I see it if oil goes up again and gas prices go up again

we will see A BIG CHANGE FOR INVENTING OUR WAY OUT. Like HHO, AND ALGAE INTO OIL, ENGINES THAT GIVE 100 MPG

WHEN THE JAP’S ATTACKED US, THEY THOUGHT THE AMERICANS CANNOT FIGHT A WAR.

THE REASON IS BY 1941 NO WAR COULD BE FOUGHT WITH OUT RUBBER, BUT WITHOUT RUBBER, NO TIRES, NO CARS, NO TRUCKS, JEEPS AND

SO ON, SO THEY THOUGHT. UP UNTIL THEN RUBBER CAME FROM A RUBBER TREE AND THE JAP’S CONTROLLED WERE THEY GREW.

BUT WE INVENTED OUR WAY OUT, FAST

BUT WE EVEN HAVE IT BETTER "NOW" WE DO HAVE SOME OIL, AND WE DON'T HAVE TO INVENT OUR WAY OUT, "IT’S BEEN DONE".

IT WILL BE FIXED, HOW FAST WELL THAT DEPENDS ON OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT. BUT I SAY GIVE THEM A CHANGE BEFORE I

SPEAK GLOOM AND DOOM

The Americans thought Germany had no oil to fight a war, Germany made there oil from coal

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Diamond View Post
    I disagree; I see no signs in that direction at all. This is not a place to talk politics, but the way I see it if oil goes up again and gas prices go up again

we will see A BIG CHANGE FOR INVENTING OUR WAY OUT. Like HHO, AND ALGAE INTO OIL, ENGINES THAT GIVE 100 MPG

WHEN THE JAP’S ATTACKED US, THEY THOUGHT THE AMERICANS CANNOT FIGHT A WAR.

THE REASON IS BY 1941 NO WAR COULD BE FOUGHT WITH OUT RUBBER, BUT WITHOUT RUBBER, NO TIRES, NO CARS, NO TRUCKS, JEEPS AND

SO ON, SO THEY THOUGHT. UP UNTIL THEN RUBBER CAME FROM A RUBBER TREE AND THE JAP’S CONTROLLED WERE THEY GREW.

BUT WE INVENTED OUR WAY OUT, FAST

BUT WE EVEN HAVE IT BETTER "NOW" WE DO HAVE SOME OIL, AND WE DON'T HAVE TO INVENT OUR WAY OUT, "IT’S BEEN DONE".

IT WILL BE FIXED, HOW FAST WELL THAT DEPENDS ON OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT. BUT I SAY GIVE THEM A CHANGE BEFORE I

SPEAK GLOOM AND DOOM

The Americans thought Germany had no oil to fight a war, Germany made there oil from coal
    If you want to read into this more get some books on tractors, you would be surprised what people invent when it comes to food. Thats where the hot buld engine came from, semi diesels, wood gas engines. Most of this was in europe when farmers had no fuel for tractors because the military needed it all. One tractor ran on wax, I think this is the same for a water fueled engine. When people get forced into a corner something will happen.