Thread: ABS HHO system $300.00

ELECTR0N3RD Guest

ABS HHO system $300.00

I really need some extra cash to pay my insurance bills until i can find a new job, so anyone want to buy one?, I use ABS pipe with a 15 SS plate set up the plates are circular but point up and are vertically mounted, also the terminals are on bottom, all of the fitting are O-ring sealed the only adhesive on here is the ABS cement, the elbows are made of what I believe to be brass, even the T connector is brass, using hose clamps to hold all hosing in place, Im not sure the actual liters per min or anything(mainly because im not sure how to measure that) but this set up works great for my 1988 chevy corsica(I know the damn thing is older than I am lol) so 300 bucks anyone? also i use paypal but if your really interested we might be able to work something out.

hmm...

Do you have a digital camera?

Take some video of the production so we can see?

What mileage changes do you see?

goingreen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ELECTR0N3RD View Post
    I really need some extra cash to pay my insurance bills until i can find a new job, so anyone want to buy one?, I use ABS pipe with a 15 SS plate set up the plates are circular but point up and are vertically mounted, also the terminals are on bottom, all of the fitting are O-ring sealed the only adhesive on here is the ABS cement, the elbows are made of what I believe to be brass, even the T connector is brass, using hose clamps to hold all hosing in place, Im not sure the actual liters per min or anything(mainly because im not sure how to measure that) but this set up works great for my 1988 chevy corsica(I know the damn thing is older than I am lol) so 300 bucks anyone? also i use paypal but if your really interested we might be able to work something out.
    More detail about the cell would be helpful...What are it's dimensions? What is the HHO Output when using SOH at what dilution and what is the current draw (Amps)? Thanks.