Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll WILL GAS PRICES GO BACK UP TO $4.00?

Gary Diamond Guest

Will gas prices go back up to $4.00?

WILL GAS PRICES GO BACK UP TO $4.00 THIS YEAR?

Here is my take, not over $2.60 nation wide.

I also think if it does go over $3.25 there will be a a very big push for alternative energy just like we had a space race, and if so HHO will really take off

alpha-dog Guest
    I don't see your pole, but to answer your question - no. It seems more likely that 2010 or 2011 when inflation starts to hit from all the ballout that gas prices will go up.

Eventually, yes... this year... probably not.
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

Gary Diamond Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha-dog View Post
    I don't see your pole, but to answer your question - no. It seems more likely that 2010 or 2011 when inflation starts to hit from all the ballout that gas prices will go up.
    I tried to do a poll but could not find the right buttons to push, can you help me, thanks Gary

I, for one, am glad I can't see Gary's pole... after all, this is a clean, family forum.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

It's the same as an asteroid hitting the earth,it's not a question of IF,it's a question of WHEN

What a depressing poll.

alpha-dog Guest
    DOOM DOOM DOOM
    If I didn't enjoy living so much I'd kill myself

Gary Diamond Guest
    I hope it does go up. If it didn't go up the last time this board would not have any users "necessity is the mother of invention HHO"

Oil prices fall despite OPEC project postponements

Why would anyone be so selfish as to hope oil prices go back up? We are all living in a suffering economy with many people out of work. Many others have had their hours cut and are barely getting by. How does oil prices going up help those people? How does it really help any of us? Think before you wish these types of things on others.

Dave Nowlin

Help me out with this. Before the election (under pressure) Bush lifted the off shore drilling ban.The prices went down almost over night. After the election O-boma put them back on. Now the prices are going back up. I WONDER WHY.