Thread: my wet cell

my wet cell

lol this is the second one but this one is 316 s/s 3,625 X 8 10 plates
    HHOinventions.com

fook i do nice work ,,,,,,,,,,,all edges have been rounded the tolerance distance between the plates is ,005 the extended non conductive draw bars are so it can be hard fastened to the container ...all plates have been scuffed and cleaned ... and 2 beers have been drank in its honor ,, my other produced 1.3 ltrs in 1 min at 20 amps and now we will see what happens with this one ........
    HHOinventions.com

Quote Originally Posted by protecheqp View Post
    fook i do nice work ,,,,,,,,,,,all edges have been rounded the tolerance distance between the plates is ,005 the extended non conductive draw bars are so it can be hard fastened to the container ...all plates have been scuffed and cleaned ... and 2 beers have been drank in its honor ,, my other produced 1.3 ltrs in 1 min at 20 amps and now we will see what happens with this one ........
    i hope it works well for you, did you see any mpg gaines from the first one?

Nice craftsmanship, but you may want to go over to the dry cell. Thats the best thing at the moment.
    1995 Chevy Camaro
    17 MPG base city/highway
    Listening to Van Halen

no this is just a test unit i was going to raffle off so i did a test in the bucket as it will be only the cell that is raffled

using straight tap water 17 amps using my inverter as power why 17 amps cause the power bar kicked out at 18 amps and it was just a test see picks and man does that tap water get grungy fast

little sucker kicks ass
    HHOinventions.com

where the fk are the questions ??????????? are you guys so caught up in what has been that you do not see ahead .....lol
    HHOinventions.com

Quote Originally Posted by protecheqp View Post
    where the fk are the questions ??????????? are you guys so caught up in what has been that you do not see ahead .....lol
    Have you tested the unit using distilled water yet?I'm curious to see how much clearer the water is after a test in distilled.Also do you have any vids with the unit running to show?