Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What happened to all the success stories?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Diamond View Post
    I hope your wrong Stu, but i must admit, i need stronger proof then i have seen so far, so for now i agree. I wonder if a poll was taken how many would agree with you, i think not to many want to hear the truth, and that goes for me too.

But why did he spend so much money on patents if it was a fake?
    $5,000 investment for a Patent.

$500,000 in potential profits.

Looks like a reasonable 'loaded dice' gamble.

Here's a TESTIMONIAL!

"An engineer named Daniel Dingel, who used to work for NASA, has developed a car that uses plain tap water and/or sea water for fuel. The technology utilizes a mini-reactor in the car that splits the water molecule into hydrogen & oxygen, with hydrogen being burned off as fuel.The emission released out of the exhaust is clean pure water vapor or water- absolutely no pollution, in fact, it cleans the air. He now has 6 cars running on water, the first car drove out in 1969, over 30 years ago. We have a 15 minute video of a Dingel interview, test drive and engine demonstration of one of his water-fueled cars that we wish to show you. (See end of letter on how to obtain the video). He also has various other water-powered inventions- all are patents pending."

Daniel Dingel was convicted of taking money for his 'invention'.

"
    Watercar is a discussion group established for interaction on the invention of the century - the Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) powered by hydrogen derived ON DEMAND from plain water. The invention is by Engr. Daniel D. Dingel, a Filipino.

The theory is simple: Liquid water is split into hydrogen and oxygen and then the two gases are recombined to form water vapor. This essentially could be the elusive car that runs on water."

MANILA, Philippines—Daniel Dingel, 82-year-old inventor of a “water-powered car,” has been convicted of “estafa” [swindling] and sentenced to a maximum of 20 years imprisonment by the Parañaque City Regional Trial Court.

The court also ordered him to pay $380,000 in actual damages.

Dingel, who has never revealed the secret to his invention, which he began in 1969, questioned the verdict but said he did not mind going to jail at his age. As of late Friday, he remained at large...

Not a bad way to earn a few hundred thousand pesos!

BoyntonStu

Gary Diamond Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post
    $5,000 investment for a Patent.

$500,000 in potential profits.

Looks like a reasonable 'loaded dice' gamble.

Here's a TESTIMONIAL!

"An engineer named Daniel Dingel, who used to work for NASA, has developed a car that uses plain tap water and/or sea water for fuel. The technology utilizes a mini-reactor in the car that splits the water molecule into hydrogen & oxygen, with hydrogen being burned off as fuel.The emission released out of the exhaust is clean pure water vapor or water- absolutely no pollution, in fact, it cleans the air. He now has 6 cars running on water, the first car drove out in 1969, over 30 years ago. We have a 15 minute video of a Dingel interview, test drive and engine demonstration of one of his water-fueled cars that we wish to show you. (See end of letter on how to obtain the video). He also has various other water-powered inventions- all are patents pending."

Daniel Dingel was convicted of taking money for his 'invention'.

"
    Watercar is a discussion group established for interaction on the invention of the century - the Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) powered by hydrogen derived ON DEMAND from plain water. The invention is by Engr. Daniel D. Dingel, a Filipino.

The theory is simple: Liquid water is split into hydrogen and oxygen and then the two gases are recombined to form water vapor. This essentially could be the elusive car that runs on water."

MANILA, Philippines—Daniel Dingel, 82-year-old inventor of a “water-powered car,” has been convicted of “estafa” [swindling] and sentenced to a maximum of 20 years imprisonment by the Parañaque City Regional Trial Court.

The court also ordered him to pay $380,000 in actual damages.

Dingel, who has never revealed the secret to his invention, which he began in 1969, questioned the verdict but said he did not mind going to jail at his age. As of late Friday, he remained at large...

Not a bad way to earn a few hundred thousand pesos!

BoyntonStu
    Oh dam, he's a fake too