Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Green Home Heater

sovereignenergy Guest

Talking The Green Home Heater

The Green Home Heater is LIVE and in Pre Launch Stage for Affiliates to sign up. Tentativley we plan to launch for sales within the week with a retail price of 69.99 with a 50 % commission ($34.99) to affiliates. Our preliminary BTU test done by an independent lab is 32000 with only 700 watts of power consumtion.(all this type info will be available to the public soon)
    We are working on concluding several corporate endorsements and sponsorships in order to make this a HUGE success!

If you currently have a hho website and would like to turn some of your traffic into cash we invite you to join our team and start benifiting from our R&D now!

Quote Originally Posted by sovereignenergy View Post

The Green Home Heater is LIVE and in Pre Launch Stage for Affiliates to sign up. Tentativley we plan to launch for sales within the week with a retail price of 69.99 with a 50 % commission ($34.99) to affiliates. Our preliminary BTU test done by an independent lab is 32000 with only 700 watts of power consumtion.(all this type info will be available to the public soon)
    We are working on concluding several corporate endorsements and sponsorships in order to make this a HUGE success!

If you currently have a hho website and would like to turn some of your traffic into cash we invite you to join our team and start benifiting from our R&D now!
    Uh... Assuming this plugs into the 110v wall outlet; 32,000 BTU on 700 watts? That only 6 amps. I might believe 32,000 BTU on 7000 Watts. That would put it at around 63 Amps. You can't generate enough HHO on 6 amps to run a small torch, let alone something that will heat your home.
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

sovereignenergy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-Hack! View Post
    Uh... Assuming this plugs into the 110v wall outlet; 32,000 BTU on 700 watts? That only 6 amps. I might believe 32,000 BTU on 7000 Watts. That would put it at around 63 Amps. You can't generate enough HHO on 6 amps to run a small torch, let alone something that will heat your home.
    yes it is powered by 110 and 700 watts produces about 6.5 LPM been doing that for more than 2 years now.

ac amps and dc amps arent the same

Can you tell us how you measured your LPM?

Quote Originally Posted by sovereignenergy View Post
    yes it is powered by 110 and 700 watts produces about 6.5 LPM been doing that for more than 2 years now.

ac amps and dc amps arent the same
    I would be curious to know what your plate stack configuration is (assuming you are using plates.) To get down to a 2 volt plate gap would require 55 plates, at which point you will have trouble getting your electrolyte to flow effectively. If you are using less plates then you will have thermal runnaway issues with the HHO generator. What is your secret?
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

SmartScarecrow Guest
    yeah, there is obviously something fishy with the numbers ... the performance levels indicated are not consistent with brute force electrolysis ... if you are not employing brute force electrolysis and have not disclosed your method so that others can replicate your technique, shame on you ...

if I have source power of 110vAC at 6 amps, roughly 700 watts, and I then rectify that source output and send the rectified juice to my 65 plate device, I can measure about 138vDC at my electrolyzer (a bit more if I use a 4000uF cap) and can pull roughly 6 amps ... there is some modest loss to heat at the rectifier but at these low power levels Its pretty hard to measure ... I just assume I am losing a little bit because the rectifier do gets a bit warm ..

the kick in the head is the output volume ...

my device is probably one of the more efficient field capable devices I have ever seen in operation ... I have seen some in the lab that are bit more efficient than mine, but not by much ... as it is a hand built prototype of fairly advanced design and construction it is quite a bit more efficient than the typical commercial offering ... but best I could do with roughly 700 watts of input power would be about 4 lpm ...

now granted, most folks do not go to the lengths I do to get as accurate as possible a measure of output performance ... I literally run my gas output through a dryer and an ice water bubbler so that the gas I measure is never hotter than ambient air and contains no steam or water vapor ...

it could be that if I measured the raw output of my device after it had a chance to get well warmed up, I might get a reading of 6.5 lpm ... but I would never have thought to discuss a reading that I knew was not a true indication of real performance and would toss it out as being unreliable ...

BUT, even 4 lpm of gas output is adequate to run a pretty decent HHO torch ... as a matter of fact, it would be quite possible to use this much flow to maintain a pretty stable, if small, flame on as many as 4 .020 orifices at the same time ... so there is no question but that 110vAC at 6 amps is capable of producing a useful quantity of HHO ...

but converting this little bit of HHO into 32kBTU of heat output is yet another neat trick I would need to see in action to believe ... this sounds just too good to be true ... normally, when you are presented with an offer that is too good be true, there is a long list of exceptions or something about making a deal with the devil involved ...

so I would have to say, "show me" ... these are some pretty spectacular claims ... spectacular claims require spectacular proof ...

if it sounds to good to be true it probebly isn't true. all that for $35.00 a unit? this guys a complete jerk-off.

SmartScarecrow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    No it's $70 for a subscription to plans..... Hell if I were going to pay I would spend $39.99 on www.HHOHHU.com first. At lease their site is a lot more professional....
    look, don't misunderstand me, I hope the guy has a real product that performs to client expectation and that he makes a lot of money ... for HHO to get mainstream and be better accepted we need reliable, reputable vendors, selling good quality products that deliver on their promises ...

but we got more than enough snake oil peddlers out there that are making the rest look like crack pots ... building unrealistic expectations and taking advantage of desperate people is not the way to build an industry that has staying power ...

so all I would really hope for is that this fellow not misrepresent what he has to offer and make his customers happy ... if you tell them 100,000 and all they get is 50,000 they are going to be ****ed off ... even if the 50,000 was a highly desirable outcome ...

if you represent honestly, you might not sell as many ... but those who buy will be pleased with the purchase and will tell their friends ... problem is, the unhappy ones tell their friends also ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    No it's $70 for a subscription to plans..... Hell if I were going to pay I would spend $39.99 on www.HHOHHU.com first. At lease their site is a lot more professional....
    what a scammer, you've got to be kidding me $70 bucks to see some silly plans...how the hell do these people live with themselves.

webeopelas Guest
    Sorry, two different "companies" come up with exactly the same product with the same specs, and decide to market it the exact same way ie subscription service??

I call BS, SNAKEOIL, CON-MEN, FLIM-FLAM, and whatever other names you wish to add.