Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Custom Plates Available Soon

tbhavsar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by computerclinic View Post
    It has been a while but I am now able to get into the shop and get stuff done. Still dont have board approval to produce in bulk, but I am able to get small orders for individuals out via Ebay. The website will be done by the end of the weekend and will reflect the correct pricing and available stock only - no speculations...If it is listed, it is available.

I also urge folks to look to Stratous and c02cutter for additional quality materials.

If you are interested in plates, plate packs, or complete electrode cores please drop me a line via instan message or stop in the website after this weekend...
    http://hydromonster.com

Thanks folks!
    George
    I have created my account and ready to order 2 sets of 6" x 2" (7 plates config); but I would like to see pictures with 1/4" holes so I can visualize how I would connect. please post the link or another thread where I can see pics. Thanks.

tbhavsar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by computerclinic View Post
    Sorry to announce that I will not be able to do business as of yet. I dont have the proper fire suppression in my shop and it will be a month or two before I have it installed, and then I have to wait for yet another inspection once it is installed.

I will however be able to produce on a small scale and list on Ebay. For those who have been watching the website develop, you can see that the site is almost done, but because I cant produce any product, it will be quite a while before it is done.

The site will include items that dont sell on ebay as they are posted. If there is something that you would like fabricated, let me know and I will respond with what I may be able to do for you, but as for bulk orders...I just cant right now...at least until I am legal.

Thanks all...
    Hi,

Can you send me ebay link? I would like to order 2 sets of finished (with pre-driiled 1/4" holes) 7 plates 2" x 6" (including 3 plates with tab for connections). Please let me know what would be shipping cost for these order.

-Tushar

Hey there 'ol buddy... what ever happened to the plates I ordered nearly a month ago? The ones you said came back to you September 10th because your wife messed up some shipping info?

Are you like... dead or something? It would be nice to get a response.

hallowsirens Guest
    Computer Clinic was trying to go legit with this stuff.

I'm not to sure i'd be up for that.

Altho it's highly unlikely, i wouldn't be overly surprised to think some one can disappear in American for any range of questionable reasons.

They have tried to supress this info for a while (re: Stan Meyer).

Maybe one day we should all get posters/signs about HHO cells and protest out in front of our cities busiest gas stations and get the word out to so many people it could never be stopped.

JonDoh Guest
    Well.... guess I ain't ordering anything.......

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoh View Post
    Well.... guess I ain't ordering anything.......
    I wouldn't just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom240 View Post
    Hey there 'ol buddy... what ever happened to the plates I ordered nearly a month ago? The ones you said came back to you September 10th because your wife messed up some shipping info?
    hey phantom ... he told me the same thing a month ago. he didn't waste any time cashing the $60 dollar money order. oh well live and learn. btw i've tried many times to email and pm him with no response. I finally went with onlinemetals shiping was fast and they do perfect custom cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post
    hey phantom ... he told me the same thing a month ago. he didn't waste any time cashing the $60 dollar money order. oh well live and learn. btw i've tried many times to email and pm him with no response. I finally went with onlinemetals shiping was fast and they do perfect custom cuts.
    Yep. PayPal is the only way to roll.

To the rest of you:

I honestly wouldn't deal with computerclinic just yet. Seems he takes your money and bull****s you into thinking there was a mistake, and you're out of money and plates.

Filed a claim with PayPal to get my money back over a week ago, and still he hasn't responded to PayPal's email asking for a response.

Dodging PayPal for money that was SUPPOSED to be refunded to me for a 'mistake' he made?

Hmmm...