Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Custom Plates Available Soon

Quote Originally Posted by JojoJaro View Post
    How much for 7"X1.6" 316L plates? I need 24.
    Right now I am only stocked with 304.
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

JojoJaro Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by computerclinic View Post
    Right now I am only stocked with 304.
    how much for 304?

I would have to cut a custom set for you. It would be about $35 for all of the plates and would include shipping, too.. It is a custom cut because the smallest stock that I have right now is 2".
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

Now Open For Business

It has been a while but I am now able to get into the shop and get stuff done. Still dont have board approval to produce in bulk, but I am able to get small orders for individuals out via Ebay. The website will be done by the end of the weekend and will reflect the correct pricing and available stock only - no speculations...If it is listed, it is available.

I also urge folks to look to Stratous and c02cutter for additional quality materials.

If you are interested in plates, plate packs, or complete electrode cores please drop me a line via instan message or stop in the website after this weekend...
    http://hydromonster.com

Thanks folks!
    George

tbhavsar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by computerclinic View Post
    It has been a while but I am now able to get into the shop and get stuff done. Still dont have board approval to produce in bulk, but I am able to get small orders for individuals out via Ebay. The website will be done by the end of the weekend and will reflect the correct pricing and available stock only - no speculations...If it is listed, it is available.

I also urge folks to look to Stratous and c02cutter for additional quality materials.

If you are interested in plates, plate packs, or complete electrode cores please drop me a line via instan message or stop in the website after this weekend...
    http://hydromonster.com

Thanks folks!
    George
    Would you drill holes for +, - and Neutral plates?

Pre-drilled holes are no problem. We use a drill press to ensure a clean hole, then file down the rough edge so your hardware will have a flush meeting with the plates...

316 ss

computerclinic,

Looked at Mcmaster Carr. They sell a 3 foot by 8 foot 0.030 thick sheet of 316 for $213. That works out to $248 for an 4 x 8 foot sheet. Hope that helps, good luck with your sales. This will be a great resource for lots of people.

Thats a great price for 316...I looked into it and its accurate, but I diddnt look into shipping. For something that size, I am sure the grand total would work out to being right about the same as what I am getting it for at my local distributer....Good link longride..Thank you...

Sorry to announce that I will not be able to do business as of yet. I dont have the proper fire suppression in my shop and it will be a month or two before I have it installed, and then I have to wait for yet another inspection once it is installed.

I will however be able to produce on a small scale and list on Ebay. For those who have been watching the website develop, you can see that the site is almost done, but because I cant produce any product, it will be quite a while before it is done.

The site will include items that dont sell on ebay as they are posted. If there is something that you would like fabricated, let me know and I will respond with what I may be able to do for you, but as for bulk orders...I just cant right now...at least until I am legal.

Thanks all...

fishkiller72 Guest
    how do you plan on cutting the steel?