My current setup is on a 2001 Acura Integra, 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual.
It consists of 6 of the smaller pint mason jars based on the water4gas design. Its the exact same setup as the water4gas, just using smaller jars. At first they were installed using baking soda as the electrolite (big mistake),
then I moved on to NaOH which is much better. I'm currently using a 15% alcohol to deionized water solution to battle the winter temps. I've had many setbacks with this system, and its currently not getting me much of any additional mpg's. Last tank I got a whole 15 miles more than the usual 350/tankful. WOW! So, now I'm currently doing a dry cell build after pretty much exhausting all hope w/this setup.

Don't get me wrong, with warm summer temps, these work great, but they only put out small puffs of HHO, not enough to make much difference. In summer it can be used w/o the alcohol and the efficiency increases. But with all of the vacuum leaks associated with the plastic lids, I went to a aluminum wrap tape that is a @#$#@ to rewrap when switching over solutions. I've been using the dripper valve to refill the electrolite.

This is just an opener thread for people that may have closely associated vehicles such as mine (other Integras/civics/etc). Any questions on my venture/setup and I will answer accordingly. I visit this site often and want to contribute to the greening of America, and putting the screws to BIG OIL.

I will repost follow ups as to my dry cell build and implementation when afforded.

Thanks,
bigjim56