Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: New plate setup.... great results!!!!!

daveczrn Guest
    u4david.... The configuration that you just posted would creat slightly more HHO than plumabobs but heat would be much higher as well.

u4david Guest

now if you got it experiment

- when you got your 5 cell 10 plate try experimenting.

se what happened when you just drop some plastic separators between each cell.

And other time just drop neutral plate there and see what is going on.
    I got acrylic multi cell on my mind and like to see if separators or neutrals will do better.

nadeem5476 Guest

Arrow how much increase ??

tell us how much increase you got in MPG ? if installing in the car

homersimpson30 Guest

confused

im seeing + left NNNNNN - right. I dont get it. how is it +-+-+-

double it Guest
    Maybe this will help some of you in understanding the neutral plate.

If the plate at one end has 12 volts + and the plate at the other end is negative and there is 0 current, you have potential only. its like a hose with pressure and no flow. This is why voltage is a measurement of pressure. When we add plates in between the two ends there is a voltage drop based on the number of plates when their is current (amps) flowing, and this can be measured with a volt meter. The plates are not +on one side and negative on the other. Its just that the potential is trying to be in a neutral state. Example: if three plates (one divider) the center plate would measure 6 volts and if 5 plates each plate would be 3 volts. The first being 12, and the second being 9, then 6, 3, 0.

Going way back to my physics classes, I think that 1.2 volts per plate will generate the most output and the least amount of heat ( lower pressure and more flow) (less resistance).

I hope this helps.

I have designed a new system for running the car more like a diesel with out a throttle plate using HHO and am in the process of building the generator. I have to be able to separate the gas for this to work.

HomeGrown Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by homersimpson30 View Post
    im seeing + left NNNNNN - right. I dont get it. how is it +-+-+-
    See page 3

Robahr24 Guest
    So plumbobs setup is definitely what I'm gonna try and its gonna be mounted in the back of my jeep cherokee. Now, when you say 02 enhancer, are you talking about the oxygen sensor extenders or what. What kind of things should I do so the computer doesn't compensate and add more fuel?

plumabob Guest
    Hi Robahr24,

I tried an o2 extender and did not see any difference on my 1997 corolla. I am currently trying an o2 EFIE that I can manually adjust my fuel mixture. The EFIE had a bad circuit board so I'm waiting to get it back. Do use my plate setup it has proven itself as a great HHO produce with no heat problems. Smitty is using my setup and loves it also! I will post the good bad and the ugly when I've had a chance to run a few tankfuls of gas.

By the way this Pelican 1150 box works great NO LEAKS, NO HEAT ISSUES, and it was only 20 bucks plus shipping!

Bob

Robahr24 Guest
    Do you think that one is a lot better than the junction boxes at lowes or home depot, I mean it is cheaper too. And I'm still trying to find the ss light switch covers, where did you find them? You have a picture of one before you cut it up, makes it a lot easier for me to find them. Also, is there a certain type of hose I should use. I want to run this in the back of my jeep s. I might just try two of these boxes, that would be like 2.5LPM!!! Last, what EFIE are you using? Sorry for all the questions, but I just want to get his right and be on my way. I know I will be playing around with it, but at least try to do everything right in the beginning.

u4david Guest

Arrow multi cell how meny ? how close,how and what?....

-For multi cell how close to space the plates?
    I'd like to build something like this (see link below)in smaller scale for my station wagons(one is diesel) to custom fit in in tools compartments.And for my work horse Isuzu rodeo.
    My plates are polished 3"x8" 1mm thick.made from spatulas.
    They are magnetic but I did not find any down side when using magnetic SS.-
    -Is there any down side that would made me consider to switch from this non costly magnetic higly resistant to corrosion steel (better than 316l)source to some other non-magnetic ss?
    -would be any advantage to make in multi cell set up each cell +-+
    instead just +-.?
    This way bout sides of the negative plate will produce gas.
    -can anyone explain the voltage lost when sides are not insulated?
    -can anyone explain what is the advantage of insulating everything submerged to prevent voltage loss.

There is definite advantage in multi plate configuration. I was able to see temperature drop when I insulated the sides with liquid tape+plastic.

I do like to use tall narrow plates.
    one-minimize side surface where volatge is lost in multi-plate configuration (insulated horizontal sides and non insulated bottom and top sides when fully submerged)
    two-increase flow curent of water between the plates maximizing circulation.

I guess my question is:

What si the best set up for multi-CELL configuration:
    3"x8"x1mm plates.How many cells? How close the plates? How big each cell ?

http://gethydropower.com/gallery.html