Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: New plate setup.... great results!!!!!

plumabob Guest
    Robahr24,

Do not use the junction box in Lowes or HD they will crack and warp under heat. The SS blank Switch plates are in HD or Lowes if you can't find them just ask someone. I'm using 3/8 vinyl tubing but some also use 1/4. I found the nylon tubing connectors in ACE hardware. I bought my EFIE from
    fuel-saver.org

Bob

Robahr24 Guest
    Cool, thanks for the info. Those pelican boxes are a lot cooler looking too. You think it really matters how wide the plates are. I'm guessing yours were around 2-3 inches? I think I'm gonna use a pelican 1300 box which is a little deeper with wider plate (maybe like 4 inches), didn't know if that would increase the amps and heat or not.

Smith03Jetta Guest
    I'm using a Pelican 1200 for my Jetta and a 1300 for my Touareg. I like both of them tremendously. I didn't mind shelling out a few extra bucks for the quality. I've been running the case in my Jetta now for exactly 1 month. It is working just fine with no problems whatsoever.

plumabob Guest
    Hi Robahr24,

My plates measure 2 3/4 x 4 1/2. Heres a pic of the inside of my case. Notice I have the plates set at a slight angle so they stay under the bottom lip.

Smith03Jetta Guest
    You show yours I'll show mine!

plumabob Guest
    Lookin good Smitty!!!! Yours looks bigger then mine but I know how to use mine better.....

Just got my repaired o2 EFIE back this afternoon, now I can lean out my mixture some and hopefully see some of the great results I've been reading about.

sandman Guest

+ to -

Hey Bob try using one more positive plate then negative. My reactors produce more HHO with the extra + plate.

Robahr24 Guest
    Sandman, what plate setup are you using and how many neutrals inbetween? You think doing +nnnn-nnnn+ would be better than +nnnnnnnn-?

Robahr24 Guest
    Smith, what kind of amperage draw are you getting and what are the dimensions of your plates?

Need Your Help

Quote Originally Posted by Smith03Jetta View Post
    You show yours I'll show mine!
    My question is, on page 6 of 8 you are describing a complete clarification of how the Plumabob style cell works. Is the picture of what you are showing the same thing as what you are explaining on page 6?