Thread: Vaper problems

Vaper problems

I have my dry cell up and running and i have driven around 200 miles on it and i have noticed that my bubbler level has decreased alot. Y is that? I am thinking that it is turning into vaper and going into the engine. I have noticed that you can see alittle bit coming out of the output hose. I am guessing that is normal. If i add another small bubbler will that help? Also i have heard people using vineger....what is up with that? Can someone fill in in about using vinegar?

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra4x4 View Post
    I have my dry cell up and running and i have driven around 200 miles on it and i have noticed that my bubbler level has decreased alot. Y is that? I am thinking that it is turning into vaper and going into the engine. I have noticed that you can see alittle bit coming out of the output hose. I am guessing that is normal. If i add another small bubbler will that help? Also i have heard people using vineger....what is up with that? Can someone fill in in about using vinegar?
    If you do not have a check valve between your cell and bubbler you will always have that problem. As your cell cools after numming the water will contract. That will create a vacuum and suck your bubbler water back into your cell. If you have anything desides distilled water in your bubbler and this happens then you will have even bigger problems.

Larry