Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dual Map Sensor question...help!

ok i found some extra parts....and i was wondering if using two 100k pots instead of 50k would me a difference? if so what kind of difference would it make?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra4x4 View Post
    ok i found some extra parts....and i was wondering if using two 100k pots instead of 50k would me a difference? if so what kind of difference would it make?
    thanks
    100K pots will make the adjustment very very tricky. With 50K pots it is already touchy.

Larry

what does everyone use us their pots? Should i get 25K pots?

From what I have seen 50K is most common. With around a 25K resistor from pin 3 to ground. Multi turn pots would make adjusting easier.

I actually use 10k pots with a 10k resistor on the ground.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

I was going to go with that schematic that painless sent me and see if i can make it. I just want to know everything about making it and installing it. I am a college student learning and money is an issue. So if i can make it i will.....

and speaking of being a student i am in my second semester of analog/digital physics. I am learning about making boards or both groups. I am mainly taking these classes so i can hopefully come up with something new for the hho community. I am in the process of making both the pwm and the efie but i with i need the dual enchancer to make it complete. So if you have any other schematics of map enchancers to let me know....thanks guys