Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eagle-research EFIE release

ozboy Guest

EFIE enhancer

just receieved post today with enhancer on bought on ebay looks simple 3 wire including earth. says to cut signal wire on MAP sensor and insert enhancer between. As far as O2 sensor goes they say to cut signal wire and leave open. then work out a city and hwy setting.

Not sure can anyone tell me if you cut O2 signal wire does it set off a code

Merc sprinter 2.2 lt bi turbo diesel truck 3,500 kg. i live at 3500ft and have a few hills to drive on.

so far millage is around 16 mpg without HHO on will find out tommorrow what millage is with HHO on.

i think ECU has learned and compensating for HHO cell is producing 600ml per min at 24 Amps.

any suggestions of comments would be great

cheers conrad

thunder from down under

porkchop Guest
    97 jeep Grand Cherokee, 6cyl.
    Mine did the same thing. Learned
    I can not believe that you can just cut your O2 sensor wire.
    It sounds like that thing you bought is what I am afraid of purchasing. A dud.
    I do hope it works for you. I think since I read on a article in this forum someone posted, I will get one of these.
    HTTP://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/CHAPT10.html
    This company (Eagle Research) was highly recommended by the author. He seemed to know what he was talking about.
    I think on my car it is the O2 sensors that are doing the correcting.
    It seems like the O2 sensors on all Fuel Injection systems would have this problem. Especially if your pushing a lot of hho.

RMForbes Guest
    Zerofossilfuels uses the same basic design but can control 2 O2 sensors with a single 555 timer chip. If you have a V6 or V8 you will need to control two O2 sensors.http://zerofossilfuel.googlepages.com/efie.html

ozboy Guest

updat on merc sprinter millage

after 158 kms around town millage is down with HHO on got 14.79 MPG with out HHO 16.00 MPG it must be O2 sensor I checked output on sensor 5 wire 2 were 12 volt and one was 2,13 Volts turned HHO on dropped to 1.94 over a min then engine light came on i think multimeter must of loaded it up. disconnect battery touched leads together and cleared light. the MAP enhancer i got i have not installed. put meter on signal wire voltage 3.83 did not move with engine revs. can any one tell me if this normal.

thought i might take O2 sensor out and sillcon half the holes up i know this will take the heat. If i could get fittings for sensor 18mm 1.5 pitch i could place a ball valve and ajust that way any comments would be great.

cheers conrad

thunder from down under

porkchop Guest
    Think I am going to order the Eagle research ones. Still up for suggestions as to which ones to buy.

porkchop Guest
    Chganged my mind, I'm going with the Fuel saver-mpg model.

droxy Guest
    Has anybody bought one of these Hydro-Linx units

http://hydroreactors.com/index_files/Page368.htm

and if so what do you think.
    It has a pwm , 2 port 02 sensor input, temp sensor and water level monitor
    all in one. Seems pretty good value.
    Any comments opinions welcome as I'm keen on buying one.

droxy

anyone w/toyota w/afr's [they call them] really o2 sensors but anyway go to www.hydroreactors.com and check out their HR1 system . it NOW comes w/a NEW LINX unit that is wideband/afr sensitive and Ray says they do in fact work .
    I have bought a HR1 and will post my results for '00 toy pre-runner 3.4L v6 w/4 wire wideband afr/os as soon as it arrives and installed ,tested . good luck all!!

Eddie_in_Maine Guest
    I am looking at EFIEs as well. My 08 Camry 2.4L has an AFR/O2 sensor (3.2V nominal) upstream and a standard O2 after the CAT (500mV nominal), and I am looking for a dual than can handle both sensors. Intersting fact is that they are indeed oposite curves as the zero fossis fuel link mentions. My non-HHO camry leans out to the max (when you coast to a stop for instance) at 5V upstream and 100mV downstream. The more I read, the more it seems like a down stream O2 sensor enhancer is needed.
    Just thinking outloud on EFIEs....

I found a website www.hydrogengarage.com They seem to be resonably cheap. I bought two different ones. The first efi tuner seemed to work but it had a real small screw that fine tuned it and did get my vehicle to stall. Maybe it worked or didn't. That was 80.00. Then I thought well I'll bye a different type that had both O2 and efi adjusters. Also I bought new O2 sensors and got the extenders. We'll the other day I seen carbon coming out the exhaust and was really smelling like rotten eggs. I checked the 1 O2 sensor and it was cover with carbon big time. So I cleaned it and re-installed it so. I had a felling. Tore the whole unit out and Everything seems fine as far as it dumping gas. So. My two cents Maybe there is a real unit that is full prove for the average Joe...